Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Plastek

I love this app- allows me to customize my site way beyond whats possible with Shopify and without knowing much HTML. It's easy to use and the customer service is great- they are quick to respond and have complete, clear answers.

Printforshoes

Easy to use and great support:)

Goldfaden Md

This is the right app for the right purpose. These guys are super helpful and eager to help. I highly recommend it and I can't wait for them to implement new features.

Livineau

The rating is based on the amazing support I received while I am trying to learn what it actually does.

They went above and beyond to answer my questions that are even not the most relevant to their tool that I thought I'd just leave a review whle figuring out what it does. I have heard that Shogun can be used as a simple version of DIY sales funnel. will see how it will work out.

Graypent

SHOGUN is legit THEE best app and service I have ever used. I design my site at all sorts of different hours of the day and they are always quick to respond and help me out with any questions I have. Honestly phenomenal. Legit the best service I have ever had.

Welburngourds

Shogun takes page-building to an all new level! The page builder is easy to use, and I was able to train staff members in one short training session to be able to create great-looking pages for our Shopify store. It's been a huge help with product pages where we tend to have a lot of copy and photos and we've just begun using it for our blog pages too. Highly recommended!

3 Dollar Photoshop Templates

This app is WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY! Does exactly what it says it will, and it's super easy to get started creating beautiful pages & more professional product pages.

The fun part comes when you've worked in the app a little and discover all the amazing not-so-obvious features such as "Snippets". If you use this app and aren't taking advantage of custom snippets, check out Shoguns video tutorial that explains them. Genius. You can pretty much create any kind of page design with this app & a little creative juice.

Last but never least, their customer support is absolutely 5 Star. These guys are a shining example of how us e-commerce entrepreneurs should be handling our own customer service. Big thanks to Nick & Finbarr!

Revolutionsilver

A really great app with an impressive amount of features. You don't lose your page styling if you decide to unsubscribe which is a huge plus. Additionally the customer support is spot on.. They really helped me out with a couple of customisations. Highly recommended!

Smoky Mountain Naturals Llc

I have been very impressed with this app. We transitioned to Shopify from Bigcommerce. We were excited for the additional features that Shopify offered. However, page building was still somewhat difficult since I have very little HTML knowledge. Shogun makes it extremely simple to create beautiful pages. In addition, I have reached out to their customer service three times now. They have responded within a couple of hours and have always fully answered my questions.

I'm very impressed with Shogun and highly recommend it!

2 Pink Flamingos

This is an easy app to use and it does a very good job with it's drag and drop operation. There tech support is top notch. It's a great app to build your pages. Shopify definitely lacks what Shogun offers.