Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Hopingandcoping

I am thrilled to write this review. The first time I tried Shogun, I didn't give it a real chance, I just glanced at it and decided no! The guys from Shogun kept on me to watch a quick demo and try another free trial, so I did. I have to say, I would have missed out BIG TIME. This app is excellent. It has a lot of flexibility I didn't find on other page design apps and is extremely user friendly. Thanks Shogun!!!

Girls Knock Life

Support has been great. So far Shogun has been very helpful with a better design experience on inner pages of some Shopify themes.

Zendia

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is AMAZING!! It is full of great features, is extremely easy to use even for a beginner like myself, with no coding experience. If you do have experience coding, then you are in luck because you create custom work in the app as well. The support is AMAZING too!! I emailed the guys at Shogun and received a super fast reply. They kept working with me until my issue was resolved. I am extremely happy with this app. Thanks guys!! Keep up the great work!

Urban Ambiance

We love this app! We now have the ability to design and publish professional pages. This is a must have for any e-commerce site designer!

Formula1jack

A must have add on for Shopify.....I recommend it to anyone.

Spraino

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very nice app and good support

Telicfootwear

Time spent using app About 2 months

Doesn't get better than this. Had a problem embedding a YT Video and they responded with a fix to my theme in 20 minutes.

Endurance360 Sports Supplements

Once you get the hang of it the program is really straight forward. Check out the tutorial videos, they walk you through everything. So far, I've built some great pages at endurance360.com

Surf Fur

For Surf-fur this has been a fantastic tactical tool to quickly create tailored marketing landing pages for numerous campaigns.
I like it.

Nxt18golf

Great tool - makes page development fast and easy!