Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

storymeme

Time spent using app About 1 month

how can i build a site like tableclothsfactory.com, I want to build the home page category list like this site

December 24, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for the review.

I have reached out to you via email so I can answer the question for you.

Please feel free to reply to that email thread or reach out to us via our support email address - support@getshogun.com so that we can assist you better.

Thank you so much.

CLOTH & PAPER

Time spent using app About 3 years

The support team is great. If you do have an issue, they respond in a very reasonable amount of time and their replies are thoroughly helpful.

December 22, 2021

Thanks for the review!

So glad to hear that you found our responses helpful and in a reasonable time frame. That's certainly what we aim for :)

I'll pass along your comments to the whole support team.

Bark Social

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Have used Shogun on a couple sites now... product is solid and support is truly... supportive. Granular level of code-free control.

December 20, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad to hear that you've had such a great experience with the app and support :) I'll pass along the kind comments to the team.

Bodhi Band

I love creating pages with this robust app. And when I accidentally deleted a page I needed after doing a bunch of work on it, support restored it for me!!

December 20, 2021

Hey there, Tim! Thank you so much for the review. 🎉

I am glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Shogun while creating/designing your pages. 😊

We are always happy to assist. Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

Thanks!

Cyclades

Time spent using app About 1 month

We used Shogun to make some improvements on our website and we are very happy so far. The technical support is extremely fast and helpful and deserve 5 stars!

December 19, 2021

Hi! Thanks a lot for the review. 😊

I'm glad to hear that Shogun has been helpful when it comes to making improvements to the pages on your store and that our support team was fast to answer your questions.

Thank you so much for the love and your support.

Kin Objects

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We've been using Shogun on our store for the last couple of years. It is very easy and intuitive to use, and I've always received very speedy and helpful support from the team. We highly recommend Shogun!

December 16, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review! We're so glad that you've been with us for a couple of years and we will do our best to continue to provide quality support for the years to come.

Rhubarb & Lemon

App works really well. Sometimes I can struggle to figure something out but the communication with the tech team has been so great that it always gets resolved the same day

December 15, 2021

Thanks for the review! Definitely can be a bit of a learning curve but I am really happy to hear that communication with the tech team has been a positive experience :) I'll certainly pass your comments along.

ONE OF A KIND

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Super easy to use and has great support from the team. I was having some technical issues and their team responded within an hour and resolved the issue. Don't waste your time or money hiring a developer and customize your own pages and more with this. So many options are available.

December 15, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our support team. We agree - Page Builder is an awesome alternative to hiring a developer :)

Boucles Project

Location Cyprus

Love this app. Really upgraded the look of my FAQ and Shipping pages on my website and I'll definitely be using it to create more beautiful pages. Customer Service was also super responsive when I had a query - Adam solved it really quickly.

December 14, 2021

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review.

Super happy to learn that you are having such an awesome experience with Shogun and were able to upgrade the look of your pages. We'd love to see you create more pages with our app.

I am also happy to hear that our support team could help and Adam was able to assist you. I'll surely share your kind words with him and the entire support team. 😊

ResetFitness

I enjoy the prompt response to questions about navigating Shogun especially since I am not a developer nor do I have a clue about it. I got the answer I needed quickly and it was a thorough response. I highly recommend

December 11, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for the review.

We are happy to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun and our support. We sincerely appreciate the recommendation and look forward to assisting you again.