4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its real-time alerts on abandoned checkouts, aiding in the recovery of lost sales. Its ability to send personalized messages via Facebook Messenger and email is particularly praised. Merchants commend the customer service for its insightful assistance and appreciate the 'customer support' feel it brings to small businesses. Despite occasional notification delays, the app is recognized for boosting sales and enhancing customer experience.

December 19, 2022

I was very happy with the app until 2 weeks ago when the mobile stopped working :( Can someone reach out to me to help me out with that ?

La Bimax Box
France
5 months using the app
February 15, 2017

Fantastic app! Also, an innovative way to convert those abandoned cart customers in this modern day. Customer service is King!

Pop Joy Cards
Almost 7 years using the app
December 17, 2019

This app just "saved" a sale for me.
It is great.
Honestly, I don't usually take the time to write reviews but this was awesome.

Designs by Royi .B.
Israel
HMS Commerce replied December 17, 2019

Thanks Royi! We just checked out your site - it looks amazing. What great designs you have. Love the Air Show Bomber Jacket! If anyone is looking for fresh designed clothing, check out this site!

February 15, 2017

This app boosted my sales by almost 20%. I call all my abandoned cart customers right away and it helps close deals

Highly recommend

Venommotorsports
May 7, 2018

Having to sell higher dollars items scout has helped me increase my sales by 22%. The instant notification to my cell phone for abandoned carts allows me to talk to my customers when there most excited and ready to close a deal!

Thank Ahmad and the whole team - Great Apps!

Belmont Bikes
May 21, 2018

I would rather rate this app a 7/5. Its one of the main apps I use, which has tremendously changed the way we do business. Around 70% of the carts are abandoned. However with the help of Scout, we have reduced this rate. How this app helps is by sending a message on Facebook Messenger saying that someone has abandoned the cart and we can then directly approach the customer and ask why they've done so either by phone or email or WhatsApp. We being in the Middle East Region, customers mainly rely on trust and a call always makes them gain confidence in their purchase and you can close the sale. This app is a lifesaver for those looking to increase conversions significantly, and to understand why customers are abandoning their carts so you could make improvements to your website or the checkout process or if they have any questions or doubts they could directly speak to you and make the sale.

Thanks to the developers of this app - who were very creative in their work

Minimalistae
United Arab Emirates
Almost 6 years using the app
May 4, 2018

How has anyone not thought of this before? Genius. I'm literally recovering thousands of dollars more each week because of this app. THANK YOU!!!!

Belmonte Bikes Ltd
Over 5 years using the app
Edited September 19, 2018

Very helpful app!!! Scout gives always feedback on time, as well as many options to contact potential customers and maximise your store’s sales. Highly recommended by all of us at tripatricks.com

tripatricks
Over 5 years using the app
October 15, 2018

I recently added this app and I'm really enjoying the results so far. It has been very helpful and informative, also helped turn some abandoned carts to sales. Thank you for this app!

LSM Boutique's Fashion N Fragrances
Over 4 years using the app
May 4, 2018

I usually don't write reviews, but Scout is one of the most useful apps on shopify. It helps me a lot to know about abbandoned cards when are happening. Keep up the good work!

Xn U6bc7e0cwbiubcqkzj7cbpoekhie7af5a0i3cta