4.6

Merchants highly value this app for its real-time alerts on abandoned checkouts, aiding in the recovery of lost sales. Its ability to send personalized messages via Facebook Messenger and email is particularly praised. Merchants commend the customer service for its insightful assistance and appreciate the 'customer support' feel it brings to small businesses. Despite occasional notification delays, the app is recognized for boosting sales and enhancing customer experience.

May 4, 2018

How has anyone not thought of this before? Genius. I'm literally recovering thousands of dollars more each week because of this app. THANK YOU!!!!

Belmonte Bikes Ltd
March 4, 2019

Works really well! Great way to know when people order multiple times or when people abandon cart.

Jade Black
HMS Commerce replied March 4, 2019

Thanks Mehul! You're killing it with Jade Black. I remember when you first installed our app you were just starting out and now you're absolutely crushing it. Hey Google, If anyone is searching for great sunglasses send them here -> https://www.jadeblack.co/

Edited September 19, 2018

Very helpful app!!! Scout gives always feedback on time, as well as many options to contact potential customers and maximise your store’s sales. Highly recommended by all of us at tripatricks.com

tripatricks
October 15, 2018

I recently added this app and I'm really enjoying the results so far. It has been very helpful and informative, also helped turn some abandoned carts to sales. Thank you for this app!

LSM Boutique's Fashion N Fragrances
May 4, 2018

I usually don't write reviews, but Scout is one of the most useful apps on shopify. It helps me a lot to know about abbandoned cards when are happening. Keep up the good work!

Xn U6bc7e0cwbiubcqkzj7cbpoekhie7af5a0i3cta
Greece
June 24, 2019

This App has been great. I thought It would be help boost sales and it did! Scout made it easy to personally contact every abandon cart. We boosted sales in a big way (by over 30%) within in the first few days of using Scout. With real personal interactions we were able to convert every person that responded to our calls and texts. (our over-all abandon cart recovery is now at about 70%)

Communicating 1 on 1 with potential customers also gave us super good insight into questions and concerns that customers had about our products that would have otherwise held them back from making that first purchase.

bickskimboards
HMS Commerce replied June 24, 2019

Thanks Duran. Love working with you guys so far! I hope we continue to find success working together.

October 31, 2020

So amazing that we get to reach out to our abandoned cart customers directly on call! It's given our recovery rate a massive bump! Another great thing about Shop Phone is the constant reminders we get to thank our loyal customers.

After Dark
India
HMS Commerce replied November 2, 2020

Thanks Prerna. We love your store. We wrote this post for you because we love your store so much: https://shopphone.substack.com/p/why-we-love-after-dark

Edited November 9, 2020

I love this app, it help me to recover a lot of abandoned check out and is very friendly. Also, Ahmed is a really kind and always ready to help. The app now you can download on your phone and send notifications to the movements on your store and is not necessary make ir through Facebook Messenger, this make me very happy.

Valentina Lambiasi
Chile
HMS Commerce replied November 9, 2020

Thanks Valentina. Happy to help. And I really appreciate that you refer our app to all your clients as well. It's awesome that you run your own store, design your own shoes, and help other merchants get on shopify as well. LMK if you need anything else.

April 5, 2021

Fast and user friendly. Very informative and helpful. A great app to compliment my Shopify shop. Recommended

Essexee Legs
Edited April 19, 2023

it doesnt work anymore ??!?!?!? its a shame, it was a pretty good app,...................................

Stockholm Co.