4.6

Merchants highly value this app for its real-time alerts on abandoned checkouts, aiding in the recovery of lost sales. Its ability to send personalized messages via Facebook Messenger and email is particularly praised. Merchants commend the customer service for its insightful assistance and appreciate the 'customer support' feel it brings to small businesses. Despite occasional notification delays, the app is recognized for boosting sales and enhancing customer experience.

February 15, 2017

Love it!! I really like knowing when someone is abandoning their cart.

Treatshappen Ca
November 1, 2017

Love Scout. Scout makes me feel good about talking to my customers. And I love that it focuses on customer relationships and not just abandoned checkouts. Every day I get an alert on my best customer, and Scout asks me if I want to send a handwritten note. I tried it, and got an amazing reply from my customer already. Anyone who wants to build brand loyalty should use this app!

Huely
February 24, 2019

Love this app. I really like seeing in real time as customers abandon their checkout.

The best part to me is seeing when customers keep coming back and engaging more with them throuch Scout's CRM suggestions.

Treats Happen
HMS Commerce replied March 3, 2019

As a vendor of really great dog treats, Lucas, I'm sure you don't need to worry about your customers coming back. Scout's just letting you know when they come back --- them coming back was all you!

October 3, 2018

Love love love!

In the age of the internet the personalised 1 on 1 interactions are dying. But as a small business I know I still need to keep my 1 on 1 customer interactions alive, it's how I make most of my sales.

Usually we have auto-emails that go out to try and recover our abandoned checkouts, but Scout is much better as helping me recovery my lost orders because I can reach out at the right time with one on one interactions to recover sales. Abandoned checkouts are frustrating to solve, but Scout lets me reach out via SMS, WhatsApp, or Phone to make my money.

Not only is Scout helping me recover my abandoned checkouts, but it's also helping me increase my conversions because when I speak to customers I learn and get feedback about my store and what caused them to abandon in the first place. I learn this way and make the changes which is slowly making my site better and more optimised for conversions.

Additionally, Scout is great for retention. It alerts me about win-back opportunities and follow up customers so I can reach out to ask for a review or just try to make an up-sell or re-sale. At the end of the day it's per personal assistant and has greatly increased my productivity while increasing sales at the same time. Thank you Scout!

Sumo Sleep
November 4, 2018

Scout is a great idea. No other app like it. It was exactly what we needed. Scout is like a personal productivity assistant that helps us run our store better by telling us about the right customer events. It has already helped us recover several sales through the 1-on-1 focused conversations it enables. It alerts us about abandoned orders, repeat buyers, and VIP customers, as well as customers I need to follow up with. Love the app, highly recommend it to anyone who values good customer experience.

Beaver Wheels