Shop channel

Create a free mobile app experience for your online store.

Free

Haute2Wear

Can't seem to install it. I click on the "Add App" button and it goes blank! Please help out so I can install this for my store!

July 27, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty adding the sales channel to your store. We can certainly look into this further, I have sent you an email so we can start to troubleshoot this. Looking forward to assisting you. Dee, Shop Support

N Skincare

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting that 404 result. Not sure why it is like that but I Hope they fix that glitch soon.

July 5, 2021

Hey there - thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I've sent you an email directly to assist with this issue. If you reply back I'd be happy to investigate this for you as soon as possible. Best wishes, Brian, Shop Support.

BeltNBags

Hi, Tried to install the app, unfortunately, got the same 404 error that everyone else. Looking forward to the error getting fixed and try the app again. Thanks.

July 1, 2021

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to review the Shop app. We can absolutely take a closer look into this. I have sent you an email so that we can continue this conversation. Looking forward to helping you with this! Dee, Shop Support

AbbyKate Home

Hi! I tried installing this on my shopify site today and it just kept rolling to a 404 not found page on my site. Would appreciate some help with this. Thanks!

July 1, 2021

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop app. This is something we can certainly look into. I have sent you an email so that we can continue this conversation. I'm looking forward to supporting you with this! Dee, Shop Support

Asili Creations LLC

HI! When I try to install the app its goes directly to my 404 page not found. Not sure why? Can you help?

June 30, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. I would be more than happy to look into this further and I have sent you an email so we can continue our conversation. Looking forward to assisting you with this. Brian, Shop Support

Texture Clothing

I installed the Shop app a week ago. My business is still not showing up on the app. I have called in twice and talked with two different support people. The issue has not been resolved.

June 10, 2021

Hey there - thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I've sent you an email directly to assist in looking into this issue. If you reply back I'd be happy to investigate this for you as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you! Brian, Shop Support.

Fancy Fanny

Setup everything as needed. Store not appearing in Shop App. Please help!!! Not sure how to proceed as there is no contact info.

June 4, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to see your store in the Shop app. Please be aware that it can take up to 24 hours for your store to appear in search results after you have set everything up, but there are other things that may prevent your store from appearing.

Your store must be on a paid plan, be using Shopify Payments to process payments, and have Shop Pay enabled. You'll also want to make sure that you have made products available to purchase on your store and that the password page is disabled. More information on eligibility criteria can be found here: https://bit.ly/3gdrtv4.

If you believe you meet all of the criteria listed above and have set up everything correctly, but are still not seeing your store appear, please reach out to our support team directly: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. They'll be able to authenticate you on your account and take a closer look at why your store may not be appearing. -Victor, Shopify Support

Boostology

I received an email from shopify to recommend I install the shop app. I did so, and then realised it is for US and Canadian stores only. perhaps shopify shouldnt email UK customers with misleading information!

October 14, 2020

UPDATE (June 2021): I am just writing to provide an update that the Shop channel is now available to merchants in the UK and Australia as well as those based in the US and Canada. More information about the Shop channel can be found here (https://bit.ly/3gdrtv4) and any questions about the channel can be asked to our support team via the Shopify Help Center: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

---

Hi there. We're sorry for the misunderstanding. The purpose of the email you received was to notify UK merchants that the 'Track with Shop' button will be added to all UK stores' Order Status Pages between October 15th and 19th, 2020. There is no action required at this time unless you want to opt-out of this free service.

Here's how 'Track with Shop' works: After completing a purchase, the 'Track with Shop' button prompts customers to track their order with the Shop app. Once a customer downloads the Shop app, they'll get automatic order status notifications and real-time delivery updates to help merchants save time and money on customer support.

To clarify, the Shop channel (which you downloaded but is currently not supported in the UK) allows merchants in NA to customize how their store looks in the Shop app. If you have any questions, please reach out to us directly at help@shop.app

Vanquish Emporium

Doesn't work for me after following the guide and doing all the work and making products available on shop channel; neither shop is appearing on app nor inventory.

October 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. It appears that you're not using Shopify Payments and it's required to have products selected in the product catalogue displayed in product recommendations. We are updating our documentation to make this more clear. Hope this helps.

2 Next