Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Rock n Romance

So, if you are a small business and just want something that will ping out a basic email to your customers then this is for you ..

However, if you actually care about your communication with customers and require a decent level of customization and control then stick with a dedicated 3rd party app ..

We would have loved to streamline our email into shopify but sadly with the functions as they are it just wont happen .. Mailchimp .. my business with you is safe for now ..

Mike, Co-Founder
www.RocknRomanceVintage.com

May 29, 2020

Hey Mike,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate the feedback. I would love to hear more about what features you feel are missing and what can be changed/improved so that I can pass the details along to my developers. I'll shoot you an email to open up that communication!

Pure Earth®

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS APP RIGHT NOW.

First email got 30% opens, then got restricted for trying to send a 2nd email with a few days?

No ability to filter by opened / not opened so don't understand how else I could have done it. Now being told there are weekly sending limits.

App looks nice hence the 2 stars but unusable right now. Will have to move back to Mailchimp. Wish I hadn't wasted a day setting it all up ‍♂️

May 18, 2020

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We are consistently making changes to our apps to make them better suite our Merchants needs. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Ysolda Ltd

This has a lot of potential, but isn't really ready for active use, especially if you have a large list. The features are very limited, but adding products to an email is incredibly fast and could improve your workflow. We've been testing it with around 10000 subscribers and it just takes too long to send emails (they go in batches but it can take hours for any to send at all) so scheduling is effectively meaningless. There's no automation, and I'm not sure whether anything is planned or if this is only intended to be a starter service for very small businesses.

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I'm happy to hear that you can see the potential. I appreciate both the positive and negative feedback. I'm going to send you an email so I can gather all of the feedback from you and pass it along to my developers.

WHITEWOLF

We need one thing: HTML & CSS customization. Upvote if you agree.

I used this app for 5 minutes and realized I ain't going nowhere with the normal features. And we need to keep this free, because we're paying lots of money to use Shopify in the first place.

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate the feedback. I fully understand how having the ability of HTML & CSS customization would be helpful. I'm going to send you an email so I can gather your feedback and make sure it gets in the hands of my developers.

Dresses Boutique

I was really looking forward to Shopify E-mail and hoped it would change a lot, but to be honest it's not that spectaculair and very very basic. Also weird that it doesn't allow you to change the notification mails. It should be 'normal' to have a great free way to send all your customers emails when paying 79$ per month for using Shopify.

Still a lot of work to do Shopify...

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate the feedback. Our aim here is to make it as easy as possible for our Merchants to be able to do everything in one place. That is why your feedback is so important! I'm going to send you an email so I can gather your thoughts and get it off to my team.

Sundaylace Creations & Bling

I used this app and found spelling errors and simple grammar edits were not highlighted! I cannot trust this mailing system if this does not get corrected.

May 6, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here and see what can be done.

Unguentarium Slovenija

I like the idea. It also looks very simple to use, but... not usefull for us un EU.
There is no GDPR comlience - GDPR fields on your signup forms and collecting consent.
I also didn't see any option to upload / import contacts from other email marketing apps.

April 29, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here.

Groupe Montagne Explore

Hi,
Able to upload the Shopify Email App but very limited for personalization the marketing e-mail. Any help please ?
Just by exemple, Not able to add a Text section over the logo section.

April 24, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see how I can help.

US FITGIRLS

Shopify Email is not available for your store yet. The app will be automatically installed for you when it becomes available. how can i remove this ?

April 22, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what I can do for you.

2 Next