Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

glassesng

good pricing but the delivery rate is quite poor when compared to previous email app we have used it the past. I believe there will be future improvements.

July 29, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks for the feedback! You can find some great insight here as to how to increase the deliverability of your emails - https://bit.ly/314x9jQ

I'm going to send you an email to open up communication incase you have any other questions!

Ritology

Creating and sending basic emails is great, however the reporting is very limited and a feature as important as an automated welcome email when a new email subscriber is added, is not available. The ability to create a welcome sequence would be even better.

July 20, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Flamingo Shores - Original Art for Home and Office Decor

I tried to use it in lieu of G-Suite or Office but it seems super clunky that way. I was hoping to send individual emails to prospective clients, but you have to draw from a list of already subscribed members. If you people, it doesn't seem to allow you to select individuals, only lists and lists only seem to come from those that subscribe on Shopify (vicious circle). Seems like a lot of work to do something simple like send individual, not automated emails. The system seems fine for broadcast emails and newsletters.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for leaving us a review. In terms of not being able to send individual emails, that is expected. The Shopify Email app is meant to allow you to send out bulk, marketing emails. I would love to hear more about changes you would like to see in the app. I'm going to send you an email so I can gather more information from you.

Amy l Shopify

freddie the rat kids boutique

Pretty basic, half the time my subscribers don’t get emails. Missing heaps of important info. Definitely need to download something more professional.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Honest feedback from users like yourself is truly what helps us improve. I would love to hear exactly what you feel is missing so I can pass it along to my developers. I'm going to send you an email to open up communication.

HO SOCCER México

I think this is great for showing your products, but theres missing very important features such as the creation of Signup forms for new visitors.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks for the valuable feedback. I would love to talk to you about how you can implement a signup form for new visitors. I'm going to send you an email so we can chat more about this.

Its Delish

Five stars for being there, but 1 star for content. It appears to allow limited content and links...

June 22, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time leave us a review. Our team are constantly working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our merchants needs, and I will be sure to pass on this feedback to our team. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so if there is any further feedback on features you would love to see I can pass this on to our developers too.

D20 Collective

It seems functional enough, but the editability of the email body is subpar. I would love to be able to use it but I do not want to sacrifice the look of the email for something a bit more integrated. I cannot even add 2 columns to the thing. Using it would make my life so much easier seeing as we send out weekly emails updating customers on what products got moved into the sale collection. But we sell small products and having 7 big images that take up the full width is beyond excessive.

June 22, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed review and for the feedback on how the app could work better for your business. It is very much appreciated and super helpful to other merchants as well as our team. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team, as well as anything else you may want to add.

Annie and Sisters

Very basic email app. It's fairly easy to use but wish there were more tools like automating welcome emails or scheduling them.

June 9, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time leave us a detailed review. I'm a glad to hear you found it easy to use, but can totally understand wanting more functionality for your business. Our team are working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our merchants needs, so I will be sure to pass on this feedback to our team for future updates. I'm going to follow up with you in an email so if there is any further feedback on features you would love to see I can pass this on to our developers too.

Rock n Romance

So, if you are a small business and just want something that will ping out a basic email to your customers then this is for you ..

However, if you actually care about your communication with customers and require a decent level of customization and control then stick with a dedicated 3rd party app ..

We would have loved to streamline our email into shopify but sadly with the functions as they are it just wont happen .. Mailchimp .. my business with you is safe for now ..

Mike, Co-Founder
www.RocknRomanceVintage.com

May 29, 2020

Hey Mike,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate the feedback. I would love to hear more about what features you feel are missing and what can be changed/improved so that I can pass the details along to my developers. I'll shoot you an email to open up that communication!

Pure Earth®

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS APP RIGHT NOW.

First email got 30% opens, then got restricted for trying to send a 2nd email with a few days?

No ability to filter by opened / not opened so don't understand how else I could have done it. Now being told there are weekly sending limits.

App looks nice hence the 2 stars but unusable right now. Will have to move back to Mailchimp. Wish I hadn't wasted a day setting it all up ‍♂️

May 18, 2020

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We are consistently making changes to our apps to make them better suite our Merchants needs. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Previous 1