Shopify Email

Email marketing made for commerce

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Wildlife Tree

Very easy to use email builder. Horrible customer segmentation. Can't email people based on collection they did/did not purchase. Also can't email multiple segments at the same time.

Ebazor

This is the first time I have sent email. I don't know why. The email I sent only has the title and can't see any content. I want to recommend our new products to customers, but they can't see the picture and can't click the button. I don't know how to solve it, and I don't know how to contact your staff.

December 21, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review and provide us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue and would be happy to help out. I would recommend reaching out to our support team directly, so we can take a closer look into this with you.

You mentioned having some issues reaching out to our support team, so I would be happy to walk you through the steps. You can do this by logging into your store through the Help Center https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. Thanks again for your feedback! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Sleep&Go

Email automations aren't available for this app? How can I sent an email to a certain customer? Or it's not possible?

December 6, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback. Shopify Email is primarily intended to create email marketing campaigns and send them from Shopify directly. That said, if you are looking to send a specific customer an email, I would recommend simply doing so from the "Customers" section of your Shopify admin. Here is a guide https://bit.ly/3qmlEQR that will walk you through how to do this. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Video Presets

The product is quite raw. A lot of functionality is missing. Navigation is not user friendly. 1) It's impossible to segment audience based on the product purchased in order to create detailed marketing campaigns 2) There is no way to clean database, Shopify does not provide ANY bounceback emails details + reported as spam details. 0. 3) Usability of data display is questionable. Overview only shows data from 30 days. If I send emails every month I want to find the most successful email campaign - there is no way to do it. Just open each one, select the dates...etc

September 28, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us! It is currently impossible to segment the audience based on the product purchased in order to create detailed marketing campaigns - this is correct but something we are looking at currently! We do not publicly provide bounceback emails details + reported as spam detail but this is also something we are looking into. Our live support team can provide these bounceback emails to our merchants, however. As for overview data, This is quite basic for all overviews, it is just a snapshot.
These are all fantastic points, some of which we are actively looking into, however, I would be happy to share this feedback with our developers for further consideration. Thanks again for your review! -Marty, Shopify Support.

LUXX

Very useful and good app. Just wish it had ability to automatically use some offers to repeat buyers or new subscribers without having to reschedule and copy the campaigns manually all the time.

August 28, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us! We can see how being able to automatically use new offers for your campaigns can be a useful feature, and we'd be happy to share this with our developers. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles

This app on the front in is very easy to create a nice customer email. But, on the back the analytics are not there -- delivered, opened, clicked is not what I would call analytics. Customer tracking of opens, not opens should be logged in the customer database so that you know who you should pay attention and who you should weed out. It doesn't even tell you which customer opened or clicked. Needs some work i.e. First Name fields should be available to insert to personalize.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for detailing your experience with Shopify Email thus far, and what improvements you'd like to see made. I can certainly appreciate that with email marketing campaigns, receiving data that pertains to the success of the campaign is key and that there is more that could be done here to make Shopify Email a better app from this stand point.

Shopify Email is still a relatively new app and I'm sure it will evolve over time as improvements are made. Merchant feedback has been welcomed by our development team since it launched and I will be sure to pass your comments and suggestions over to them. Thanks again for getting in touch. -Victor, Shopify Support

Maarit Hänninen

This app divides emails into batches so that they might take up to 72 hours for all of them to be sent out. It completely ruined my product launch because my email subscribers were expecting to receive an email at a certain time to order one of my limited edition items. Now half of them haven't even received the email, and they've been waiting for weeks.

NeedyMindSet™

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire la promotion de ma nouvelle collection. Je vais voir si ça porte c'est fruits.

AromaTreasures.com

App is good, Working perfectly for me, but need more attractive email templates. Currently very few templates are availabe. Expecting better templates as per recent trends

February 24, 2021

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store and pass your feedback onto our developer team.

Claire l Shopify

espeyewear

Design options or templates are very very limited. Difficult to make changes to the way the email looks.

February 12, 2021

Hey!

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Im going to send you an email so we can chat further and I can gather information to send to my developers.

Amy l Shopify