Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Box Of Goodies

I love the Shopify emails. They look great and they're super easy to customise and send. The price is also super reasonable. However, without being able to set up an automation welcome sequence for people when they first subscribe, I'll have to switch over to one of the other services like Mailchimp. Super bummed as this really was easy to use.

July 29, 2020

Amy here from Shopify,

I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for your feedback. It is feedback like this that helps us to improve! I completely understand how a Welcome automation would be an amazing addition to the app. I'm going to send you an email so I can gather all your thoughts and send it off to my developers!

Alpine Princess

Not sure if I'm using the app wrong, but it only imports 690 of the 2200 people on the customer list, despite stating that there is no limitation on the number of subscribers.

July 20, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. The app should allow you to email all of the customers who have subscribed to your email list. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can help you further here.

Bento Ninja

Easy to set up but very limited options. I can't even exclude a tagged group from the list, such as 'wholesale' tag.
Hoping it would improve shortly.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I can see the benefit of being able to exclude certain customers/groups based on tag. I'll send this off to my developers. I'm also going to send you an email just to open up the communication with you and see if you have anything else to add.

Wildlife-Tuning

I really like the idea of this app. Very, very simple design and easy to use. But unfortunately there is something very important missing: automation! You cant send your list through an e-Mail campaign. Not even for simple things like "Thank you"- Mails, after a new customer bough something. If they would add automation into the app, it would be 5 stars!

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this valuable feedback. I understand how beneficial automations could be for your business! I'm going to send you an email so I can gather all your thoughts and get it off to my developers!

iVogue Store

This is a great idea by Shopify and I have no doubt that Shopify will improve this app and hopefully quickly because Shopify has been a great experience for me so far.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I'm happy to hear your initial positive thoughts. I would love to hear more about how you think the app can be improved so I can pass that information along to my developers. I'm going to send you an email so we can get that conversation going!

Fine Art Imagery

Hello Shopify. I like the idea of this email being created by Shopify itself. However, this app is missing A TON of important features. Is there a way that you guys can add the following automatic emails:

Order Confirmation, Order Cancellation, Order Follow-up, Shipping Notification, Delivery Notification, Abandon Cart, Product Recommendation, Birthday and Cross Selling.

Also can you guys add features like, social icons in the footer of the website and website information.

Buttons for: Order Tracking, Order Cancelling, Order Editing, etc.

Thanks!

Ridgeline Tool | Imperial Blades Direct To You

Basic. That about sums it up. If you are looking for advanced features, this is not it. For stores that communicate with their customer base a few times a year, not a bad program. For new stores just starting out, not a bad program. For stores that want to set up workflows, abandoned cart emails, abandoned shopping emails, and more, this is NOT your program. For those that bash it, move on. If you are one of the above types of businesses, this is a cost-effective way to communicate with your customers.

June 9, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed review. It is very much appreciated and super helpful to other merchants as well as our team who are always working to update the app based on feedback received. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team, as well as anything else you may want to add.

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Looks promising. However, I would like to see this app provide the ability to automatically send a welcome email to new subscribers. It would also be nice if the welcome email could include a discount code, say 15% off for signing up.

June 9, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time leave us a detailed review. Our team are constantly working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs, and I will be sure to pass on this feedback to our team. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so if there is any further feedback on features you would love to see I can pass this on to our developers too.

Master Air Tool Ltd Co

This is a very good and fast way to send out marketing emails. Unfortunately, most of our clients are using spf and dmarc and our mail servers use those mechanism as well to block phishing emails, therefore, anything sent from here will be categorized as spam or sent to junk folder or rejected. Due to mail security reasons, Shopify and any similar app providers shall provide the users a way to use their own mail server to send out mails. Sendgrids and many other mass mailing servers are being abused by hackers to steal money from bigger corporations by faking the email from or misleading from and messages...etc.

June 3, 2020

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate the feedback. I completely understand the concern of your messages being flagged by mail providers as junk or spam. You want your messages delivered! I'm going to send you an email and open up the lines of communication here so I can get all of your feedback off to my development team.

pia norden

First I thought: GREAT! and it already is, but I thought there will be more included, than just the newsletter tool... Forms, Automation e-mails etc.
But no. That would be so great, to handle it all in shopify directly without any third party.

May 5, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication between us.

Previous 1