Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Limbers Dancewear

I usually use MailChimp or Direct Mail. I wanted to try the integration with Shopify. While it is easy to use, it appears limited in report data and ability to create alternate campaigns, although I am still working through it so will update with additional feedback once I have used it more and have additional feedback.

GIOIELLINI DESIGNS

There is potential here but it's a little bit too basic. They have literally a handful of templates and right now they're all about Black Friday. Small business owners like me like to have some content already created (welcoming new subscribers, product launch etc ) to take the guess work away because I don't have time to exist already. This is an app with good intentions but it has a long way to go.

October 27, 2020

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. At the moment, there are options for Black Friday email templates, and some without any Black Friday branding. You can find these by scrolling further down the email templates list. These non-Black Friday templates also include a blank template for you to create your own email design!

Additionally, there is an option to customize your New Subscribers email within the Settings > Notifications area of your admin. This can be found by scrolling down on this page, and is under the "Email marketing" section - the email that is sent out to customers when they sign up for your newsletter can be found on this list and is called "Confirmation email."

I would be happy to follow up with you and help you through these features. I will send you an email so that we can chat further and you can provide us with more feedback! Our team is consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our merchants needs, so any additional feedback you may have would be great to hear.

Finn & Everly LLC

I like it bit wish there was more options for email templates and that the emails didnt show so narrow.

October 27, 2020

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team is consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email, to open up the lines of communication here, so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Tinymovr

I used email to run a campaign. Smooth workflow overall. It'd be great if it was compatible with Safari on macos.

October 21, 2020

Hey there, Amy here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. The Shopify Email app should work on all browsers. Im going to follow up with you via email so we can get this sorted out for you.

Amy l Shopify

TINICOTERIE

The app seems easy to use, however I'd love to see more basic features like the ability to resize the product sessions/images. And there doesn't seem to be a function to automate sending out emails, e.g. the welcome email upon subscription?

October 21, 2020

Hi there, Amy here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We love to hear from our Merchants, that is how we improve! Im going to send you an email so I can gather all of your thoughts and send it off to my developers.

Amy l Shopify

rhondawritesofficial

It was quick and easy to use, most of the information was automatically merged in. My only complaint is that the emails get marked as spam.

October 15, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs and improve capabilities. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

La Tienda Cervecera

Good help but... you can't edit and use again an already sent out campaign. Sometimes a campaign has great results and you can't replicate it (you have to design from 0). It could use some more templates.

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

MyRoyalFriend

I had a hard time using. For exemple there is no way to found how to automate a personalised name for each client of my list. I had also some trouble importing from my list from a .csv file even when using shopify .csv template.

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting the Shopify email app working for you.

I would love to talk to you further and better understand the issues you were facing to see what we can do on our end. I will send you an email to open up that line of communication!

Claire - Shopify

Neptune Athletics

I really love that Shopify has added this app for us to use straight from our Shopify Admin. It is pretty easy to use and since it is new I don't expect it to have all the bells and whistles that the other email marketing apps offer. However, I don't use this app much because it does not offer email automation which is a huge need for my business. I find myself still using my other email apps for the automation process. If Shopify could add this feature, I would switch over for sure! I think the pricing is fair and the convenience is optimal.

The Natural Skincare Queen

First of all, hats off to you guys for seeing the need for shop owners having mass email capabilities. I like the templates and how they automatically sync to my shop's colors and that the product images are all there. I'd like to see this app be more robust though. I've been using and still have a ConvertKit subscription. I'm use to a few more bells and whistles, like the ability to add the tag that personalizes each email with the customer's name, the ability to segment my subscriber list easily and tailor my content to my customer's preferences, etc. The app is off to a great start. It just needs more enhancing.

October 2, 2020

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Our team is consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our merchants needs. I think the features you have mentioned are really great suggestions. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication, and so I can provide your feedback to my team

Previous 1 3 4