Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Video Presets

The product is quite raw. A lot of functionality is missing. Navigation is not user friendly. 1) It's impossible to segment audience based on the product purchased in order to create detailed marketing campaigns 2) There is no way to clean database, Shopify does not provide ANY bounceback emails details + reported as spam details. 0. 3) Usability of data display is questionable. Overview only shows data from 30 days. If I send emails every month I want to find the most successful email campaign - there is no way to do it. Just open each one, select the dates...etc

LUXX

Very useful and good app. Just wish it had ability to automatically use some offers to repeat buyers or new subscribers without having to reschedule and copy the campaigns manually all the time.

August 28, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us! We can see how being able to automatically use new offers for your campaigns can be a useful feature, and we'd be happy to share this with our developers. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles

This app on the front in is very easy to create a nice customer email. But, on the back the analytics are not there -- delivered, opened, clicked is not what I would call analytics. Customer tracking of opens, not opens should be logged in the customer database so that you know who you should pay attention and who you should weed out. It doesn't even tell you which customer opened or clicked. Needs some work i.e. First Name fields should be available to insert to personalize.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for detailing your experience with Shopify Email thus far, and what improvements you'd like to see made. I can certainly appreciate that with email marketing campaigns, receiving data that pertains to the success of the campaign is key and that there is more that could be done here to make Shopify Email a better app from this stand point.

Shopify Email is still a relatively new app and I'm sure it will evolve over time as improvements are made. Merchant feedback has been welcomed by our development team since it launched and I will be sure to pass your comments and suggestions over to them. Thanks again for getting in touch. -Victor, Shopify Support

Maarit Hänninen

This app divides emails into batches so that they might take up to 72 hours for all of them to be sent out. It completely ruined my product launch because my email subscribers were expecting to receive an email at a certain time to order one of my limited edition items. Now half of them haven't even received the email, and they've been waiting for weeks.

NeedyMindSet™

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire la promotion de ma nouvelle collection. Je vais voir si ça porte c'est fruits.

AromaTreasures.com

App is good, Working perfectly for me, but need more attractive email templates. Currently very few templates are availabe. Expecting better templates as per recent trends

February 24, 2021

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store and pass your feedback onto our developer team.

Claire l Shopify

espeyewear

Design options or templates are very very limited. Difficult to make changes to the way the email looks.

Hey!

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Im going to send you an email so we can chat further and I can gather information to send to my developers.

Cupcake Buddy

The app went into maintenance mode while I was writing the email and when it came back online the draft was gone, so that was not a good first impression. After it came back online and I started a new mail, it was smooth sailing.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the troubles you faced when you first got started, but glad that you are enjoying the app now!

Im going to send you an email, just to open up communication with you and see if there is anything you would like to share with our developers!

Sea Breeze of California

I enjoy the features and what it is capable of. I just wish it offered a bit more. More templates, different structures when adding products to the email, etc.. If Shopify were to add more customizations, I would give this a 5 star rating.

Hey!

Amy here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I would love to hear more details on exactly what you would like to see. Its that kind of feedback that helps us to improve our app!

Im going to send you an email to open up the communication here.

NiK Kacy

I like the cool animated graphic but wish I could also customize the email a bit more with adding images of my own.

December 30, 2020

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team is consistently working to improve the app and it’s feedback like this that helps us do that. I would love to hear more about what you have in mind in regards to adding images to your emails. Im going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication.

Amy | Shopify Support