Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

NiK Kacy

I like the cool animated graphic but wish I could also customize the email a bit more with adding images of my own.

December 30, 2020

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team is consistently working to improve the app and it’s feedback like this that helps us do that. I would love to hear more about what you have in mind in regards to adding images to your emails. Im going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication.

Amy | Shopify Support

Winkbykamice

Needs more Email Templates. Very Basic! Too Basic! not enough options. page works great very easy to work and manage just needs more template options and colors also the header you can't change the font

December 7, 2020

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team is consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email, to open up the lines of communication here, so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Lavender Lemon Nails

I love that this is now an option with my shopify subscription! I would love to see more templates and design options. It is pretty user friendly. My only complaint with the template that I used is that it wouldn't let me change the color on one of the designs.

December 7, 2020

SavageBody

I can't completely rate the app until I actually use it. But i do like the fact that you can send mass emails all in one.

November 26, 2020

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Shopify Email app with us. I am glad to hear you are liking the app so far!
I'm going to follow up with you in an email, to open up the lines of communication here so I can share some helpful resources to help get you started with email campaigns, and answer any questions you may have about the app.

Charlotte | Shopify

Shenanigans Hairtique

it's ok... shopify charges alot though makes it hard a business to succeed. If shopify cut down some costs it will be better thanks

November 24, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Im going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can pass your thoughts on to my developers!

RydHub

The app is great for emailing customers and keeping them posted about your stock. The only thing it lacks is you can't share a collection link within the email.

November 24, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I also wanted to let you know that it is actually possible to add a collection link to your email. Im going to email you and show you how!

Bootleg Bourbon Balls

I am used to using Constant Contact where there is a lot more features for creating customized. However, I like having everything linked in one place to my store.

November 16, 2020

Black Mountain Picks

Needs more layout options! It's good, but it's needs more creative options to do different layouts. Needs ability to changes size of images. Thanks! Also, I had trouble filtering my customers by the product they bought. I needed to send out an email to all my customers who pre-ordered left handed picks, and I had to manually tag 200 customers. There needs to be the ability to filter customers by the product they purchased. Shopify is great though. Nice work!

November 4, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback. In terms of your customer list, that would be something done directly in Shopify, I’ll take a look and see what options there are.
We are consistently working on new templates. I would love to hear more in terms of what you are looking for. I'll send you an email so we can continue this conversation!

Limbers Dancewear

I usually use MailChimp or Direct Mail. I wanted to try the integration with Shopify. While it is easy to use, it appears limited in report data and ability to create alternate campaigns, although I am still working through it so will update with additional feedback once I have used it more and have additional feedback.

October 28, 2020

GIOIELLINI DESIGNS

There is potential here but it's a little bit too basic. They have literally a handful of templates and right now they're all about Black Friday. Small business owners like me like to have some content already created (welcoming new subscribers, product launch etc ) to take the guess work away because I don't have time to exist already. This is an app with good intentions but it has a long way to go.

October 27, 2020

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. At the moment, there are options for Black Friday email templates, and some without any Black Friday branding. You can find these by scrolling further down the email templates list. These non-Black Friday templates also include a blank template for you to create your own email design!

Additionally, there is an option to customize your New Subscribers email within the Settings > Notifications area of your admin. This can be found by scrolling down on this page, and is under the "Email marketing" section - the email that is sent out to customers when they sign up for your newsletter can be found on this list and is called "Confirmation email."

I would be happy to follow up with you and help you through these features. I will send you an email so that we can chat further and you can provide us with more feedback! Our team is consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our merchants needs, so any additional feedback you may have would be great to hear.

Previous 1 3 4 5