Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

KEINAHSA

I like how I can access this app easily from shopify and create a professional email to my customers. Still learning all the features but so far so good.

Little Metal Foxes

We love this app. It's convenient and easy to use. We'd love to see some expansion and flexibility in the number of different emails allowed vs. the total number of emails allowed. We are a small instructional business and need to be able to send out multiple important emails before and after our online interactive classes to our students. Right now, we aren't given the option to purchase more but look forward to this app becoming a robust tool for Shopify users like us.

Cordless Commodities

I used this app to help me send emails to my email subscribers. I really helped me out, it was a bit tough to figure out what to do to send the emails out, but the help center assisted with that part.

SUGAR LIPS LA

I love that emails are now in one place. I cant wait to use them and the templates are a huge help. Cant wait for more

Shangri La Tea

Just got started. Looks very good. Easy to use. But worried that everyone would overuse the templates.

Life & Soul Boutique

I used the app for the first time today. I found it was very easy to use and satisfied my needs for my first project. Im looking forward to more templates and functionality as the app progresses. So far, very happy

Garpur

This is the first time that I use an email app and I'm actually happy with it, but, I think I should be able to translate the word "unsubscribe" to my language.
Just looks weird I wrote the whole thing in my language and then randomly, english.

Holistic Gemstone Jewelry

After recovering from procrastination & overwhelm from too many concurrent projects I had fun working on this. I wish there was a go back key though as I pressed the delete in error and had to redo.
Maybe there is one that I've overlooked. Thank you.

Jjudd.xx Boutique

i love the templates. they are very easy to use. I just wish that they made it possible to put two images on the same page instead of one gian product image per page. Also, please introduce the feature to re-email those who haven't opened the newsletter.

BabyBento

Really Like the ability to connect to the database from Shopify store, formatting is super simple, would like to see improvements such as adding collections, Social Icons that can be added to the footer and ability to add GIFS

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7