Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Luciana's Kitchen

Its very easy to use, has most of the things I need to send an Email. But, I would love to have more template options.

kustom.fi

It was easy to use and it worked well. Editing was easy and there are enough possibilities. I recommend Shopify email.

ArrowStatOnline

Works well for most simple email needs. I hope that the service may be built upon going forward. Thanks

Intimate Creations Soap Company

great with somethings not so great with other like being able to speak to someone when help is needed, or being charged for help with a paid website.

the maneshop

I really like using this app it's really simple to use. Anyone would be able to use it, that's how easy it is. Love it!!

Doggeat

I used this app to send an important advise to some of our customers, what I didn't find how to do it or if there is a way to send personalized emails.

Tayler Made Threads

Easy to navigate and create campaigns. The only thing I wish they would change is being able to make campaigns on mobile devices.

IPUMEDIA

Muy buena, pero siento que le falta tener un poco más de libertad en ña creación, pero agradable su sistema.

JolasOnline

It is easy to use, but i wish i could add more than one product or photos in one email for customers to get a glimpse of what in store, rather than one item.

age-design shopify store

お客様へのアプローチにこのメール機能を利用しました。とても反応がよく、解析情報も基本機能としてあるので助かります。画面の作成も簡単でした。 なんとか改善してほしい点は、登録者にしか送信されないことです。送信リストには加えられても、登録の無い方には実際に送信されていないようです。 また、送信が完了した方の一覧が見られると、もっと良いと思います。

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12