Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Itsy Bitsy

How to increase my limit., if try to send e-mails., its showing as weekly limit has been reached.

Twitch Fish

Sent out first email last week. Love the integration to my store and how I can pull in my products, content, etc directly to my email. Please add automated email capability. I want to send email to new email subscribers, new customers, tagged customers, etc.

Tecnolife

Ottima app. solo che superando il limite non si capisce come si fa ad effettuare il pagamento delle email in eccedenza. ti blocca e non ti fa pagare e continuare le campagne

NeeshaValore Designs Shop

Okay, I like wear they are trying to do but this is way too laggy. The aesthetics are nice and I like the starter templates, however if I’m uploading a photo to create the email, the image doesn’t upload. It’s not the image because other images would upload. Which makes it weirder right? I think there needs to be some major updates when it comes to email photo uploads. Other than that, the app is decent.

J.A.C Fashion

This an update to my previous rating. This app is a time saver. It really saves me from having to draft email myself.

May 18, 2020

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I'm glad to hear that you were happy with the app at first. Im sorry that it is giving you troubles now though. I'm going to send you an email so that we can start some troubleshooting and get this fixed for you.

Indypicker.com

Excited to have an email service inside of Shopify. Lot of features needed to completely replace the MailChimps of the world, analytics are slow took overnight to see that emails were sent.

**August Update -- still waiting on better analytics, sorry sent, open and clicks is not close to being a true email package.

**UPDATE Analytics at least on my shop is broken sent out an email and 5 days later showing 2 opens and zero sent. Analytics doesn't tell you who opened or clicked just that someone did. Need to have a visual customer ranking as to who opens/clicks and who doesn't so that decisions can be made on is this a customer/potential customer or just somebody who signed up. Missing a bounce indicator in analytics.

Hopefully some automation's will happen in the future. You have an app people could get excited about. Programmers can work from home during COVID so no excuses for future roll-outs taking 6mos. Cheers, Indypicker.com

ANTISOCIALCASE

Great app, more improvement could be implemented, like more templates to chose from. But overall amazing. Great to see shopify finally implement more things that we can actually utilize for a benefit. We sent a special discount, and already made our first sale! :) Shoutout to Amy from shopify for the help!!

April 23, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what I can do for you.

Black Alice Lingerie

It doesn't work. We're getting a white screen of death when trying to create a new email campaign. Frankly, not surprised. It's somehow in the Shopify's DNA to blow feature launches :)

UPDATE: Seems to work. Looks good so far.

April 22, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you are having with our new app. I would be more than happy to dig into this with you and get you all sorted. I'm going to send you an email so we can open up the lines of communication here and get this up and running for you.

Gears Canada

It has very basic features so far. I am excited to see what they will come out with in terms of automation and integration with other apps. If they can do that they will blow the competition totally out of the market. For now only giving it 4 stars because it is a little too barebones. My website: www.gearscanada.com

Sarto Avner | Well Defined Menswear

Update: Amy from Customer Support contacted me and solved the issue. Appreciate their prompt response on this matter!! Tested the app and it works fine and gets the job done.

I read on Shopify's newsletter that Shopify Email is available globally since a week ago. But when I tried to install it, it says:

"Shopify Email is coming soon

Shopify Email is not available for your store yet. The app will be automatically installed for you when it becomes available."

Why roll it out when its not available? It frustrates your customers.

April 21, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback, that is what helps us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what I can do for you.

Previous 1