Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Missy's Sweet Soy Candles

It was very easy to use as it is quite a basic layout. I need to play with it a bit more to see what else it is capable of doing.

Cotillon La Estrella

Excelente app, aunque seria genial si pudiera uno modificar los espacios cuando se agregan imágenes.

Grocery Bin

App is easy to use and I use it regularly to send promotional emails to subscribers. It would be nice if I could change store details (like additional tag line) or footer (like able to include additional links for delivery/shipping ). But overall very happy to have this app. Thank you.

UltraClear Epoxy

Would love to use this in place of Klaviyo but you need more features such as abandon cart and more segmenting. If you could get some of the best features of Klaviyo you'd have a hit on your hands and I would gladly pay $300/mo for this.

Sweet Spell Candles

easy to use, very intuitive interface.
Not code knowledge required, so anyone (even me!!) can use it...

Maarit Hänninen

The only complaint I have about this app is that when you open it, the only link you can click on is "Create an email", so in order to get to the "Marketing campaigns" page, you first have create a new campaign. Would make much more sense to have the "Marketing campaigns" page as the first page.

Bas Mall

Very good app but recently the mail stops sending at just 15%. The funny part is the money wwas charged already.

InstaChord

It's very easy and convinient for me.
The only complain I have is that I want to use "liquid tags" in email messages.

Lund & Lund

This is a lovely app! However, it would be useful to add few design options to match our theme, for example allow square and hollow buttons, etc.

Big Sky Products

Good app, pretty easy to use for marketing emails. It has all the basic tools. I would love to see ways to edit the size of the padding (too big in my opinion), a background photo (esp. in the header), turn off the header or be able to fully edit it and to have a full width option (header/footer) in the future. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15