Choose from ready-made designs
Save time with templates that automatically pull your logo, product images, descriptions, price, and URLs from your store.
Manage campaigns in Shopify
Create, send, and track campaigns directly within Shopify—the same place you trust to run and grow your business.
Send from your domain
Build brand recognition at every customer touchpoint, starting with the inbox.
About Shopify Email
Connect with your customers and build lasting relationships with Shopify’s own email marketing tool.
With Shopify Email you can:
- Send branded emails to your subscribers in just a few clicks - directly from your Shopify admin
- Save time with ready-made templates that automatically pull your logo, product images, descriptions, prices, and URLs directly from your store
- Easily customize your email by editing text, buttons, images and more to make it your own
- Import customer lists into Shopify
- Segment emails to ensure the right message gets to the right person
- Track results including open and click-through rates, products added to carts, and purchases
- Send emails from your domain with little setup if you purchase your domain on Shopify. Support for non-Shopify domains is coming soon.
Get 2,500 emails free each month and pay $1 for every 1,000 emails you send after that. There are no monthly commitments, and you’ll have access to all the features.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
The first 2,500 emails per month are free. Then, it is $1 USD for every 1,000 emails you send.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Bitter & Esters
I really wanted this to be better than it is. This feels like a beta product at best as it's just not up to par with similar tools that are available on the market now (i.e. Mailchimp). Functionality that I've taken for granted (copying campaigns, posting to multiple social media sites) is simply missing. Audience selection is also poorly integrated into the overall product. Lastly, the actual campaign building tool is slow and a little janky to use. I'd wait this one out until Shopify figures out what works and what doesn't. If their "Ping/Chat/Inbox" chat debacle is any indication of their development process, then I'd wait it out for another year at least. Shopify can do better than this.
An automated Thankyou email for new and repeat customers would be great to have with this. Newsletters are quick and easy to use.
I wish there was a way to include email workflows and such. But other than that, this app is wonderful.
Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this great review! Although you cannot create specific workflows within the Shopify Email app, have you looked into Sending messages in workflows utilizing Shopify in other ways? I would love to share with you this handy guide (https://bit.ly/2Xw8lmG), that may offer you some additional resources to look into for your idea. I hope this helps and thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support