Tapcart ‑ Mobile App Builder

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App Builder

From $300/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 10, 2022

Process was easy to follow from start to finish and the Tapcart experts answered all my queries quickly. Really happy with my app and would highly recommend using Tapcart.

Focus
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 23, 2022

We've been using Tapcart for nearly 2 years and has been a great addition to our website. The onboarding & set up was incredibly quick & the entire platform is very user friendly. Would highly recommend!

Skinnydip London
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 19, 2022

I started looking into getting an app back in 2017 and whew, I wish I did it then. Why did I wait so long! They had me up and fully running in only 2 short weeks. I had tasks I had to do, if I completed them it was such a breeze but they took care of mostly everything. Val is AMAZING, 10/10 recommend her to get you started and then Christina will be taking over from here. I look forward to working with Christina on my growth phase. 10/10 recommend Tapcart. My only complaint is I wish it was based more on sales than just a flat fee especially in the beginning. It does push me to really grow this sales channel and I think it's a great implementation for the business however it would be great to have Tapcart grow with me instead of me walking into spending $1300-$1400 a month after the 2 month free trial. Other than that I recommend it all. Sign up. Do what they ask you to do. Don't miss a meeting. Watch how fast and awesome the team is! I definitely recommend!

Live Fabulously
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 16, 2022

We've been using Tapcart for over one year now on the enterprise plan and love it. Customers love the app and the Tapcart customer service is great. Very responsive and are quick to resolve any issues. Highly recommend if you are looking for a mobile app solution.

Wild Oak Boutique
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited September 16, 2022

Excellent on boarding and set up experience from Val and the team. App was built out very quickly and all suggestions were implemented fast too. Our app runs very smoothly and updates with our Shopify back end without any issues. We're on the enterprise plan and have extensive support and guidance with regular calls. Highly recommend. Thank you!

JAKI
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 6, 2022

Very user-friendly App. Super grateful for the Tapcart Teams support. Nothing is ever too much of an ask and they are always on the look out for ways that we can better use our App to support our customers.

Lust Minerals
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 2, 2022

Incredible team through and through. App is easy to set up (they do most of the heavy lifting!), with great organization, strategies, and implementation goal setting. The push-notification feature in the age of saturated email and SMS marketing is key! Beautiful layout, easy to use. I'm just pleased with everything.

Mizzi Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 1, 2022

Our customers have been asking us for an app for a long time and we have received an incredible response and feedback after implementing TapCart. Although we encountered some obstacles in the implementation process I have nothing but positive things to say about the TapCart team. Our implementation specialist, Megan, was incredible. She was so patient, knowledgeable, helpful and a skilled communicator. The team was always willing to help, provide feedback and help us come up with solutions. We are so grateful to TapCart for providing an easy to use app solution that our customers love!

Grace and Lace
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 31, 2022

As a small team of 5, we never thought we would have the human capital or technical capacity to build an app... Megan and the TapCart team helped take care of everything. Stoked on how everything turned out. Have a day!

Duvin Design Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 19, 2022

Great app so far, we have just launched. It took less than 2 weeks to get it going. Incredible support from their team from Drew, Val and Ali.
Stop asking questions.... do it. Smooth process and very fast app.

Venum