Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart

Launch a world-class mobile app for your store.

Halfsies Cookie Company LLC

I really like the app's concept and the design of the app. It's clean and easy to use from my end. They did a great job with designing it and getting it on the app stores. However, there is a serious lag when you update products or quantities (from sold out to in stock). There's no way to refresh the app (no long swipe down) so you have to force close and reopen which sometimes fixes the problem. If you go into the view collection area of the app and play with the sorting feature it will sometimes provide an accurate view of the site in certain sort (best selling, a-z, etc) selections but not in others. I've gone round and round with Tapcart about this and they always blame shopify cache/api. If you are a shop that doesn't sell out or change product collections frequently, tapcart will be just fine. It's not a good look for my company as it's already annoying customers and we aren't even selling as quickly as we usually do. I'm going to hang on to it for awhile and let tapcart try and fix the issue- I'll update accordingly.

Madden Enterprises

So far it has taken most of the free trial to get set up in the apple app store. Just got notified that something is wrong with my D&B number and to call them and in about 2 days I should have it resolved. There went the rest of the free trial

Progeny

A 7 day trial with a 2/4 days set up time (between the duns number etc..) is not enough to assess the viability of this product.
That said the product is really well done with great integrations and is a great way to test if having an app would benefit our business. I'd also recommend lowering the price of the subscription and adding % of sales so we can grow together as your product is adding value.

eotd

They once had a fast feedback and great understanding on their issues, however the quality and speed of customer service is now subpar.

UberZol

I was charged for a month, but I cannot install the application. The response from support: "You must have a paid subscription."
I do!

Buddha Pants®

Cool app and idea, needs upgrade to integrate apps. Pre-order app won’t work- so if this is a big part of your business - this app will cause issues with orders coming though- leaving customers angry that they paid and ordered something that not available.

Papitawholesale

how can i get this app in android