Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart Inc.

Launch a world-class mobile app for your store.

Hoodlums & Brigands

I'ts almost there....... I need a "Rewards View" option from the side menu so it takes my customers to a Rewards tab. If they are not logged in, they will be prompted to log in. If they are logged in, it'll show my Smile.io rewards and VIP programs.

Reviews also needs a tab in the side menu so people can pull up all product reviews given to products.

I tried articulating this to customer service and was simply told, "you can't do that". I am aware of this, but I want and need those features added so my customers have a more pleasant experience.

eotd

They once had a fast feedback and great understanding on their issues, however the quality and speed of customer service is now subpar.

UberZol

I was charged for a month, but I cannot install the application. The response from support: "You must have a paid subscription."
I do!

Buddha Pants®

Cool app and idea, needs upgrade to integrate apps. Pre-order app won’t work- so if this is a big part of your business - this app will cause issues with orders coming though- leaving customers angry that they paid and ordered something that not available.

Papitawholesale

how can i get this app in android