Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart

Launch a world-class mobile app for your store.

Bros with Hoes Plant Co

Truly a turn-key experience taking your website and turning it into a user-friendly app! While we absolutely love the app we have had some hiccups along the way pushing us to pay more than we anticipated to use this platform properly for our business. Our business does weekly product drops that we previously were able to schedule with our standard Shopify subscription. Once signed up for the app we realized that our Shopify plan didn't support product scheduling outside of the "online" sales channel so any new items we scheduled would immediately go live on Tapcart and could not post at our desired time. The only solution was to either scrap the app or upgrade to Shopify Plus (a $2k a month Shopify upgrade) in order to use Launchpad. Being able to schedule products accordingly is vital to our business so this upgrade would definitely not be necessary for most businesses. One other feature the app is lacking is a way to refresh without having to close out of it entirely. Our products sell out FAST, so this means our customers need to be able to have the items refresh to show real-time status of whether a product is in stock. Right now the item might sell out and will still state it's in stock while in the customer's cart. Our account manager did mention that this is a feature they're working on there's just no timeline of when it will be ready. The price points range pretty drastically but it makes the app pretty accessible for almost any business big or small. So far so good on our end!

Hoodlums & Brigands

I'm reviewing this app once again. The customer service is incredible as well as the dedicated app manager. My app looks better than ever and sales have continued to grow at a rapid rate. All that is missing is the complete Smile.io integration which I have been informed is being worked on and will come in the future. Once that is complete, I'd give this platform 10 stars if I could. Recommendation: Night mode would be awesome for customers who enjoy a dark screen on their phone. I also wonder if Conversion-Bear would ever get on board with TAPCART to integrate as well. That would completely change the game for app sales and the experience.

LEGOE. HERITAGE

Very easy to use and change as you need to update things, The tap cart team were so quick in setting things up for me and always so helpful!

Indian Deals

Highly recommend Tap cart for mobile app solution, loved the design and interface. Easy to use and integrate. Support from Cole was commendable. Thank you so much Tap cart and Cole :)

The Urban Hippie

Customer service was proactive and worked quickly to answer questions. Had some issues early on but Customer Service was very responsive.

VaporDNA

This app is very easy to use. Builded a app in a hour. And staffs are very helpful and always responded on time . The only wish is it can be integrated with more other widely used shopify apps.

Furniture Online: Buy Wooden Furniture for Every Home | Saraf Furniture

Promises to give you a good looking app, and yes, Tapcart gives you the Most Stunning app for your shopify store. Undoubtedly. Support can be more pro-active and efficient.

Shopmasc

Well designed and easy to use, both frontend and backend. Customer service is is quick to respond. There have been a few bugs along the way but they are typically resolved quickly. I like that the app is constantly evolving into something better.

Innovative Supplies

I think this app is FAST and GOOD for anyone who is looking to step into the mobile app scene but does not know a lick of coding or is worried about the capital it would cost to invest in having someone build your app for you. There are a few hurdles you have to jump through but the staff walks you through each one step by step and monitor the chat room to answer questions you might have. I only rate it a 4 out of 5 because I think for the price of $99 it should come with little more features like the ability to add a background to your app or something cool. Very good App in summary. Invest the funds if you want a quality app.

Kokohbikini

Great App, super easy to set up and use. Looking forward to seeing the analytical side become available :)

Previous 1