Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

Kordio

Shopify Point of Sale is an excellent implementation of an easy-to-use but powerful tool to manage sales in-store. Our staff members are able to intuitively use the software with minimal - sometimes no - training. New productivity features are actively being introduced which makes using the software even better.

Crafted Decor

This is a great app! I love having my online store and POS inventory integrated in one place. Just wish I could edit unpaid orders from the POS rather than having to create a new order each time (ie. my employees run balances). ALSO is there curb-side pickup option from the POS?

SHOP ARTS BMA

Switching to Shopify POS was the best decision I have made all year. It makes the checkout process easy and allows for touchless payments. I like the customized home screen and easy navigation.

BLUE COLLAR RELOADING

Could sync multi POS iPads to 1 receipt printer, utilize the TAP pay, Apple Pay, or a better card reader that works with outside processors that we don't have to go through multiple steps to complete the transaction.

Babycottons Panama

So easy and friendly. Helped me gris the business faster and easier . Organized woth great features. Great app

Eichers Hobby Farm

I use shopify POS to sell our all Natural Handcrafted Goat milk Products. We sell products on our Farm, Online and at Craft Sales!! It has worked fabulous for us at Eichers Hobby Farm.

Bigfoot Carving Tools, LLC

We use this app at events and shows outside our local shop. We enjoy the simplicity of the program and the ability to hook up to all of our devices for our shop from POS Scanner, register, and card reader

Fantasy Art Trading

Very useful app that we use all the time in our Retail outlet, great features for the FREE version.

BESTSKINWITHIN

I loves this app. Super easy to use and makes checkout super quick. Allows you to take payments even without the card reader. So easy to access the product catalogue. For someone that is totally new to this and never even had retail experience, this app makes it so easy. Love it

Hotspurs SC Club Store

I use this app to sell directly to our customers at pop-up shops throughout the year, it's very easy to use and I love that I can look at the analytics to analyze what our customers are buying in person.