Point of Sale

Unify online and in-person sales.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shopify POS app available on iOS and Android devices

Kulture Boutique

I use this app at pop up shops and it works great! Its easy to use and user friendly. I love the set up.

Gisely's Kreations

I used this app for Christmas Con 2021 and it was so easy to use. I had access to my online store and my customers were also to receive their receipt via email or text.

GoldStandardClothing

This app is very user friendly. I really like the custom sale feature where one can add an item to a transaction. We have another POS from a different vendor that does not have this feature soI prefer using Shopify for that reason.

Lizzys Gems

Time spent using app About 2 years

When I go to bazaars, fairs and do physical selling it is a great tool. It is user-friendly and a trustworthy way to do sales outside of the online store.

Eve Luxe Co.

I use this app for when I attend markets, and it's absolutely amazing! I love that my products from my store are already linked to the app, so inventory management is super easy too. The Shopify Tap + Chip card reader is also a huge lifesaver.

La Curieuse Boutique

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application car j'ai une boutique physique et une boutique en ligne, je ne voulais pas utiliser des software différents. POS est très intuitif et simple, nous l'avons tout de suite pris en main. Il faut l'utiliser sur une tablette, il est moins bien sur l'ordinateur.

WATERSPORTS24

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Mittlerweile habe ich mich an den Umgang mit der App gewöhnt und bearbeite alle Zahlungen im Shop mittels Smartphone. Genial

StylePHX

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Love the point of sale app because it's accessible everywhere I go. Can control my platform at the tips of my fingers.

Festive Creations By Stephanie

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I chose the bluetooth connection printer, scanner and card reader and cash drawer. After setting all the devices up with the easy instructions, it has worked wonderfully. I have been using at a temporary shop for 30 days now and I could not be more please.

Bobbysbest

After using the Chase Bank tap and chip card reader, Shopify is the easies and most reliable thing out there.