Point of Sale

Unify online and in-person sales.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shopify POS app available on iOS and Android devices

PoconoVapor

I really like this interface and is something I have been hoping for. Stripe needs to go though with taking over the whole site. A week to get paid and won't let us ecig merchants sell online. I'd rather use Square for the POS app and let my cc processor run the site. If I decide to keep it, I'll just except square via its own app running a separate cc scan in Square.

Carrie's Closet

Hello there! Very excited about this product, but have not purchased yet for only one reason - I do need it to integrate with Square. hope that integration is coming - I am 200% onboard. I use Square for trade show on an ipad, and then have to manage and update inventory manually. Needless to say, if the payment was all in one, this would be magic. I am in Canada, so I am unable to switch to your supplier.

Whimsigirl Design

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Ive been using it in-store for a few days. Great alternative to Vend although some features do need to be added on.
Using my own Credit Card terminal without a problem. Just have to do the processing separately on the terminal and not on the iPad.

1 2 3 5 Next