Point of Sale , 500 reviews

4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with online platforms, and efficient inventory management. They value its ability to handle large inventory SKUs, high transaction volumes, and multiple locations. Key features like "Save Cart", barcode scanning, and order history review are praised. The app's functionality in pop-up markets and its management of both items and services in-store and online are well-regarded. Merchants also commend its cash payment handling, data collection, customer service, inventory replenishment, and discount management capabilities.

November 16, 2023

It was quick and easy to set up

CoastalCastings
4 months using the app
November 14, 2023

Easy to navigate

Graphic-Poetry Stationery Shop
About 3 years using the app
November 13, 2023

I love the ease of use and it's dependable.

Grace To You 618
6 months using the app
September 8, 2023

In the last 20 years, I've used multiple POS systems, QB POS, Stone Edge, Microbiz, and now Shopify POS. This is the simplest, and most advanced POS system we've used to date.
The only thing I wish was better was the Stocky app for inventory management. The fact that the Stocky app does not update the cost basis as we receive inventory is quite a disappointment.

Moore Brothers Music
About 2 years using the app
Shopify replied September 12, 2023

Thank you for your review and your feedback! I am so glad it is working well for your business. -Emily, Shopify Support

November 12, 2023

Love it. Best we’ve ever used

Plug's Sweet Tooth
9 months using the app
September 28, 2023

This app is everything you need to begin a business. Very friendly, great data collector and the customer service is very fast reponse.

Home Store
Over 3 years using the app
September 16, 2023

Printing receipts direct from sale has at times not gone without hiccups, we have worked around by going back into orders and printed from there.

Lovells Flowers Ltd
New Zealand
7 months using the app
May 11, 2023

I have been a vendor at 4 festivals so far for a total of 6 full days and used their chip reader and this POS app. No problems other than disconnecting from the hot spot a couple times due to my phone or IPad. Although I could not print the report offered on days totals from the POS the print button was not clickable. Very easy to use and set up. Just have to make sure products are set to POS in Shopify admin. and disable tax setting when done if you're collecting taxes in another state temporarily. Other wise taxes will be collected on online orders if someone from that state orders online. Setting up inventory for the POS in the Shopify admin is confusing for me, for others probably not so. When I have more time I will call support to help me figure out. The POS app and reader has worked well for me.

ClassyStands
Over 1 year using the app
November 8, 2023

A great app, fully recommend it.

Tongariro National Troutcentre