Sell products from anywhere
Sell your products anywhere with the Shopify POS app and free card reader. Available on iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
Sync with your online store
Track & synchronize customers, inventory, and orders with Shopify.
Add products to cart, accept payments, and provide email receipts.
About Point of Sale
Easily sell your products in-store and at markets, pop up shops, trade shows, and anywhere else with the Shopify POS app available for iOS and Android. No matter where the sale takes place, your orders, inventory, and customers are automatically updated on your Shopify store.
Why choose Shopify POS?
- Instantly start selling as soon as you download the app
- Securely accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay, and Android Pay payments with the Shopify credit card reader
- Process all credit cards at the same rate with no hidden fees for as low as 2.2% + 0¢
- Email custom receipts with discounts and return policies
- Encourage repeat business by adding discounts to orders
- Manage multiple locations at once
- Automatically set up sales taxes based on location
- Gain business insights using sales reports and analytics
- Issue refunds right on the spot
Want more? Upgrade Shopify POS with Retail Package:
- Sell and accept physical gift cards
- Integrate with the best retail hardware available from the Shopify Hardware Store
- Track your cash float and summarize daily totals by enabling register shifts
- Increase the security of your store by setting permissions and individual staff PINs
Free to install
Shopify plan or higher is required for Shopify POS for retail stores & pop-up shops.
Overall rating Based on 84 reviews
Most recent reviews
Don't bother with Shopify or it's point of sale. If something breaks they send you through hoops and redundant test that haven't worked the three other times they had you do it. They avoid replacing their guaranteed products. You are then stuck with a store that can't take credit cards or buy a new one. They were good a years ago, but have fallen. Find another online avenue and find another pos. HORRIBLE. They will just stop answering your emails when they can't fix something. Won't get back to you. Facebook app is a joke. Read before buying into shopify.
We had been very happy with this app in previous seasons. Our store opened for the new season last week and unfortunately there have been so many issues. My staff have spent hours trying to connect the receipt printer (a known issue I found out later from the shopify forums), and updated all apps and iPads, and finally got the printers working on Thursday to have them stop working on Sunday. We have also found the scanners to work/stop working throughout these 3 days. Finally, we use to open and close a shift on the till but the ability to do this seems to have disappeared and we are not sure why. During this time we have made a call to Shopify (and received some help but not enough to rectify the printer issue) and also sent an email to support and received some assistance but not enough to maintain the printers working. (At this stage we have only requested support for the printer problems, so cannot speak to Shopify's support for the other issues) I am a Shopify fan but am disappointed and concerned about this apps stability moving forward.
Mom's the Word
Skip this POS. There are apps that you can get which will help, but if you want to run a real business, with many SKUs and a staff that cares about numbers and inventory, or, you know, if you care abut these things, skip this for now. It may be ready in a few years, but it doesn't even really integrate with your Shopify Admin. If all you want it for is the occasional pop up it will do you fine, but it's irresponsible of them to sell it as a viable trustworthy, business focused POS at this stage.