Sell products from anywhere
Sell your products anywhere with the Shopify POS app and free card reader. Available on iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
Sync with your online store
Track & synchronize customers, inventory, and orders with Shopify.
Add products to cart, accept payments, and provide email receipts.
About Point of Sale
Easily sell your products in-store and at markets, pop up shops, trade shows, and anywhere else with the Shopify POS app available for iOS and Android. No matter where the sale takes place, your orders, inventory, and customers are automatically updated on your Shopify store.
Why choose Shopify POS?
- Instantly start selling as soon as you download the app
- Securely accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay, and Android Pay payments with the Shopify credit card reader
- Process all credit cards at the same rate with no hidden fees for as low as 2.2% + 0¢
- Email custom receipts with discounts and return policies
- Encourage repeat business by adding discounts to orders
- Manage multiple locations at once
- Automatically set up sales taxes based on location
- Gain business insights using sales reports and analytics
- Issue refunds right on the spot
Want more? Upgrade Shopify POS with Retail Package:
- Sell and accept physical gift cards
- Integrate with the best retail hardware available from the Shopify Hardware Store
- Track your cash float and summarize daily totals by enabling register shifts
- Increase the security of your store by setting permissions and individual staff PINs
Free to install
Shopify plan or higher is required for Shopify POS for retail stores & pop-up shops.
Overall rating Based on 82 reviews
Most recent reviews
Mom's the Word
Skip this POS. There are apps that you can get which will help, but if you want to run a real business, with many SKUs and a staff that cares about numbers and inventory, or, you know, if you care abut these things, skip this for now. It may be ready in a few years, but it doesn't even really integrate with your Shopify Admin. If all you want it for is the occasional pop up it will do you fine, but it's irresponsible of them to sell it as a viable trustworthy, business focused POS at this stage.
King Cobra of Florida
BRAND NEW IPAD PRO AND SHOPIFY POS APP STILL WONT WORK! WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A SEPARATE CHANNEL FOR ONLINE SALES< AND ANOTHER CHANNEL FOR POINT OF SALE IF THE POS APP STILL TRIES TO IMPORT YOUR ONLINE ITEMS!?!?!??! THIS MEANS YOUR ONLINE STORE IS ALSO LIMITED TO 5,000 PRODUCTS EVEN IF YOU MARK THEM UNAVAILABLE IN POS CHANNEL!?!?!?!
Shopify is great!!!!! But.... We really need at least 1 Intergrated payment system in Australia for this to become a real POS system. eg Afterpay // Tyro... actually any payment system. I really do like the regular updates and new features added constantly. Shopify POS has added many great features over the last 12 months. I don't think I will be able to last much longer even though I love Shopify. I have already started to setup my POS with other POS systems to test who can offer the above features. (better inventory management, Intergrated payments.)