Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

kellyberrie

I used this app þo do business with clients. It's really nice and easy to use. I hope it will get even bettér

wattcycling

Amazing app. simple and very efective. I recomend for all shopifymen. the app are fonctionaly and clean! thanks

Pet Lover

this app is awesome! you won't regret. everybody can try this! Good luck for everybody! cheers!!!!!!!

loja Conect

Estou gostando muito desse app, está me ajudando muito na minha loja de drop. Como ainda estou aprendendo a trabalhar no drop, tenho muito o que aprender ainda.
Obrigado

The Closet Ratchet Merch

I have used this app before and it really did help me to convert more sales. So I’m installing with a new store and I can’t wait to see the results! I don’t have any complaints to be honest.

Vuzok

Great App for E commerce Entrepreneurs. I use it for my Clothing & Apparel store and has worked great for me.

Heritage Trends

I'm looking forward to making good use of such an amazing app. Thank you to the team of developers. Great job. I can't wait to see how much this feature will improve the performance of my store.

pplights

All good so far, only just started using it but so far it is very easy to setup and use. Will need more time to evaluate properly

snorebreak

great for everybody to do the good webside and sale the dropship store for make more money by the shopify

MustHaveObjects

i like this app it allowed to promote and to upgrade my conversion rate and the settings are very intuitives