POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

TheBudBed

I used the app and it is great and has everything you need in the email and text marketing area! Highly recommend.

Tienda El Balón

Location Brazil

usei o app e é muuuito bom. recomendo bastante, principalmente sobre os pops que ajudam bastante na conversao

Reality U Cosmetics

Customer service was very helpful with getting my issue resolved. Thank you so much in being so helpful when needed.

BIMI barnsele

Location Sweden

Mycket bra app som fungerar bra. jag har använt mig av flera appar men den fungerar bäst. Funkar bättre än de flesta och har bra design.

Bad Buckin' Behavior

Shiela helped immediately with my issues. I had a user error, by assuming that when I kept the app disabled it would not charge me. She refunded me for 3 months of charges as soon as she seen my account.

June 29, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I'm glad I could help!

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Care Supplies Online

I reached out to customer support and had the please of working with Micah. She was awesome! Very knowledgeable, helpful and far exceeding my expectations <3 Kuddos to hiring such wonderful customer service people to offer assistance. Amazing app & amazing customer service.

June 28, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.
Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

- Micah

Her Fantasy Box

really love this for my store. it helped a lot with social proof. Thanks a lot. I would definitely recommend .

June 23, 2022

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you find our app helpful and we truly appreciate your recommendation.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Arenti® North America

Location China

great service, wonderful support!!!!!!
my store is living now!!!!!!!!
love it!!!!!!!
recommend!!!!!!

June 28, 2022

Thanks so much! This review truly made our day.
We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much.
We are here for you whenever you need us!

- Micah

timesreel

Pop is very helpful and shows customers that there are other buyers on the website, gaining more trust.
The CartKit customer service (and all their apps) are just The Best in the Shopify App Store. Thank you!

No Reception Club

Very smooth onboarding, easy to set up in seconds. Looking forward to seeing what this does. Support is also extremely responsive.

June 28, 2022

We are super happy about your review! It means a lot :)
Let us know if you need any assistance with our app.

-Micah