POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Ella Faye Boutique

Excellent customer service! They go above and beyond to help you achieve your goals. I highly recommend this app.

Toni Book Press

The app is user friendly and the customer service is superb. They quickly address my concerns. Hoghly recommended.

Lady Riot

very user friendly + so far so good with adding a bit of urgency to our shop! I seems a bit pricey based on "website views" but if it does the job, I suppose I'm okay with that.

Shoes Market India

good app would definitely recommend to amnypne..just the pricing is a bit issue at the atart.other tha that its good

Stella Equine

Great Customer Service Micah helped with all billing enquiries very promptly and effectively, Highly recommended

Gianni&Guys Closet

I loved everything about the app and plan to use it again in the future once I reopen my shop. The staff is very helpful as well.

Profashionally Chic

This app has truly help me establish trust with perspective customers and grow my sales. The support team provides great customer service each time I contact them with questions.

Totem - The Feel Good Game

The app is good and the customer support is even better. They answer and deal quickly with our questions and requests :)

October 19, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate it, we try our best to be as efficient for our users as possible.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance :)

-Waqas.

mawouja

Work perfectly fine. Last but not least, the client service is extremely efficient. I recommend this product. Thanks

October 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and for recommending our app! We're always here to assist you. :)

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

-Sally

suiteboxdecor

Anna was great! She answered all of my questions and assisted me promptly! She gave great directions and helped me to understand the growth plan. Great Service!

October 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.
Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

-Anna