POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Mishlei 3110

Great customer service for questions or issues. I chatted with an agent at 5:00 am and was pleasantly surprised to get a response. The app works very well. Try the 90 day plan to see how it will work for you.

Fox-Rings

Best app that everyone needs on their store. Awesome and quick support as well. Download it and never look back

She & Luna

Outstanding experience!!! I liked the app very much, easy to install and friendly customer support! Strongly Advise!

Diamond Dreams Jewelry

Super easy UX, great fast customer service, and really great for new business owners. Thanks Micah for all of your help!

laespontanea

I used this app during Christmas when I received a lot of orders that creates FOMO. It's easy to use and the customer service is always happy to help.

Hottie's Kloset Boutique

This app was easy to set up and the customer service is fantastic, they are really quick and helped me with everything I needed.

Pakiclothings

Excellent app! It's extremely useful! It's helping us bring in tons of sales! Absolutely satisfied and happy with it overall! Thanks a lot! A+

Hi Note

I really like this app but I was initially confused about their pricing. Their solid chat support team cleared up all the questions I have.

Sharasaur

Good customer service. Easy to get a refund when required! Worth giving it a go. Nice icons for social media on your site

Felt Jeff Store

The application helps a lot, I'm very satisfied, I just think the settings could also have the option of the Portuguese language Brazil.

December 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you find our app helpful.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela