Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

boujastyle

still using it .....................................................................................

Lashe and more

amazing app >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mauromarket

J'aime vraiment comment sa marche. C'est un outils indispensable dans votre boutique. On dispose d'une multitude d'option afin de créer comme on le souhaite notre popup. Simple, efficace et épuré cette outils ma facilité la vie.

Bombibib

This is one of the best apps to show social proof and activities on the site. It creates urgency and also FOMO in customers. Customer service team is also impeccable. Thank you for the super prompt response!

Ashan Holistics, LLC

Customer service responded quickly and thoroughly addressed my issue with care and thought. The pop-ups definitely increase my sales and add another layer of legitimacy and testimony to my shop. Thank you!

Rolling Rocks

Very easy to use. Couldn't believe I found the perfect social proof pop. Definitely a good investment for my online store.

Morris House Boutique

Sales Pop has been fantastic. We use the free plan and I recently noticed the app stopped working on my site. We had reached out max for the free plan. When I contacted their customer service, they helped me greatly and got it back working for no cost. I am impressed by the not only the app , but also by their fantastic customer support.

TheSafeDriver

enjoy about using this app Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup
look good for now. hope they will not dis.

Mobile Phone Enterprise

I used this app to increase my sales and it was a great success will like to continue using it and other websites.

shopaztro

great app I have been using for a long time. I have seen other stores use this or something similar for social proof and I haven't looked back.