POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

拼吧 Pinbar - 台灣線上客製化拼圖第一品牌

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app 16 minutes

April 20, 2022

Thanks for your 5-star review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We’re here to serve you anytime.

Mountain Falls Mineral Water

Location South Africa

Been using this app for months and it does it's job perfectly. The support team are top quality and very responsive. Highly recommend using this app.

Nicotinezakskes

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Awesome tool, just installed this app, and works fine! also quick response if you need any help from customer support.

April 20, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

PYComercio

Location Paraguay
Time spent using app About 2 months

Es una muy buena aplicacion y la atencion es personalizada. Recomiendo adquirirla y probarla. Gracias

April 14, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are glad by how much you like the app and we truly appreciate your recommendation.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Aussie Outback Supplies

Location Australia

Best customer service I have experienced. Highly recommend Sales Pop and Sally is great to deal with!

April 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed our service and recommend our app. Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again soon. :)

Pawcific North Designs

I've been using this app first under the free plan and decided to upgrade and glad I did. It has given customers reassurance that my shop is legit and there are other customers shopping as well. A handful of settings so you can make custom pops. Highly recommend.

April 10, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review! We're glad it is helping you boost your business!

Do let us know if you need anything else. We are always happy to assist.

-Anna

KNA Racing Apparel

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Super easy to add and seems to be effective! The pricing seems high at first, but after we gave it a shot, we found the add-on to be extremely valuable.

April 9, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate your business. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.

Little Bouddha

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

L'utilisation de l'app est très simple et l'effet a été instantané sur mon site. Je jalousais mes concurrents, ce n'est plus le cas

GiftsXpress

Absolutely Amazing App! I'm just loving it! Great results as advertised! Getting a lot of sales conversions due to social proof provided by this app. Highly recommended! Thank you very much! A+

April 5, 2022

Do let us know if you need anything else. We are always happy to assist.

-Anna

Card Envy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I disabled this app but was charged for the subscription without my authorization. It's done nothing for me and brought in 0 impressions. When I contacted supported about this, I had to wait almost 20 min per reply and now the rep named Muhammed is away in the middle of our conversation. Very unprofessional! Not recommended! I want a refund asap

April 4, 2022

Update April 21, 2022: The refund was processed immediately after the store owner reached out. Unfortunately, they closed the store and no longer have access to their Shopify account.

To clarify, we're unable to charge any store without their authorization. They had subscribed to our 7-day trial, and when they didn't cancel, the paid subscription began.

For questions or concerns regarding your plan, reach out at salespop@cartkit.com - We're available 24/7 :)

---

Hi there! Thank you for the review.

This is Muhammad from the Support Team.

My sincerest apologies for the ordeal, we faced delay with our chat app as my shift had ended, and once my colleague started his, the chat was not sent over to him.

We had already initiated a refund process and came across your review just now. We do not intend to cause any dissatisfaction.

In regards to the subscription, we have no issues refunding the amount and have clarified it both over chat and email, and my colleague has sent you an email confirming if you'd like to proceed with the refund.

Please do respond to the email when able so that we may process the refund.

Regards,