Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

FesFas

good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

PureAir GX

Super simple to set up, quick, and works a treat! I have installed many other apps before I found this one, the plans are a great value to.

Gunthorp Farms

Really quick & easy to install & customize. You can change how frequently or infrequently the sales & add to cart notifications pop up. I think it does a great job of adding to your brand reputation

Sports Connect

They dont do a good job of explaining their method of charging. You can sign up for the free plan but you will still get charged for the $29 option if you go over 1000 visitors. Shady business.

August 15, 2020

Hi! We replied to your email a couple of hours after you reached out. Please contact us back :)

Androo's Art

I love it! Simple and effective app that works well. I can't think of any changes to make. People love seeing the activity on my site!

HermesTechCo

Overall the app is doing fine for me, still in the process of getting my shop known though. But so far so good!

boldbelles

This app helped me develop my store's social proof. Will definitely recommend this to anyone looking to grow online.

Mybongmate

really good app wish it has a few more functions hope you you guys will update app this year sometime

2Kute4u Boutique

Great loved it very wonderful to understand, never thought this would be so easy. Great job sales pop

Liit clothing

The app itself is really cool, just a suggestion for the guy doing the voiceover for the YT videos to try slightly less to be too casual. It will help if the instructions also feel active. Again great app.