POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof | Reviews

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Rosabelle Beauty

Great help. Thanks. The team gave me 15 days free trial twice which is exactly what I needed. Keep the great work.

November 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to be able to assist you; it is always our pleasure. Your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated. :)

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

-Sally

Affordable Chic

I think this app is a great sale tool for any business of any size. Customer service is amazing, they respond within minutes and they are very efficient.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app and we're happy that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

WANGWANG HEALTHCARE

This app is very useful , it help me to grow my business and let my new customer easy to close sales

November 1, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, Do let us know if you need any help with the app to boost your sales.

We're here for you 24/7 :)

-Waqas.

EVERIIT

Easy to integrate and use at a reasonable price, Also the UI/UX friendly., so many option to be customize also a Plus

November 1, 2021

Thank you for your review, Our team does their best to make the interface user-friendly.

Do let us know if you ever need assistance or tips in the future :)

-Waqas.

The Purple Peridot

Really fast response through chat. Shiela answered my questions and was very friendly. I'm happy with my experience with Sales Pop.

TurboLuxShower

Very nice customer support and great app. Thank you. Solved my issue for extended trial. Looking forward to use this app again.

November 8, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

-Alessandro

NINETEES KID

It's the BEST "Sales Pop" app you're going to find in the whole Shopify App Store or anywhere else! It took me so much time to find a Sales Pop Service which includes "added to cart" pops without charging you a fortune. They have everything you'd need for totally fair prices! Plus: The customer service is super helpful, kind and accommodating!! I'm super happy! :)

November 8, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

-Alessandro

Amore' Suite

I use this app for another shop and highly recommend using for your store. It is easy to use and integration is seamless. They answered any questions in a timely manner.

October 30, 2021

Thank you for your review, We keep our app user-friendly as ever.
Do let us know if you need assistance or tips. :)

-Waqas

Tienda Aloha

Me gusta mucho esta aplicación, te da más posibilidades de que tus prpoductos lleguen a clientes potenciales.

October 27, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and the recommendation! This truly mean a lot to us!
Let us know if you need any assistance :)

-Anna

Utilidades Shop

Aplicativo top! Caso tenha algum problema eles resolvem tudo!!!!!!!!! Micah assistente muito educada!