Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

VintageBee - GES INC.

Seems easy to use and affordable for building customer base on stores that are just getting started to help build trust

MaWeePet

im just setting up my store and i needed to create some trust. having the add to cart pop up goes a long way ! customers can see other people buying items in their cart

The Cool Tool

I used this app when launching my e commerce business as a way to build trust amongst new customers. Fair to say that it was worked well and I am very happy!

LojaMixImport

É um excelente aplicativo, ajuda a aumentar a credibilidade da loja, atrai clientes e alavanca as vendas.

MandiBazaar

I have just downloaded this app, will take time to check the outcome, as per the review seems a good app

Kenishi Hair

Just got this and already it did not pick up or import my most recent orders except one.
I do like the look of it

THAWANI

Awesome app. Works like a charm. Definitely helps in increasing conversions and driving up the sales. Keep it up guys!

Maden-LA

really help me to boost my sales. I would really recommend this app, I can also get this app for fre

Mecraaz

App works great! Backend interface is so easy and pop ups look very elegant on website. I came across these pop-ups on another shopping website and was looking for exactly the same plugin for mine. Here I find the perfect match :)

Only Angelz

I enjoyed everything about this app so far. It really is convenient and Iike that they have a free plan. No problems so far.