POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Larosa

Great app, defo would recommend to others as a starting app. Really easy to use and really does increase sales.

June 25, 2021

Thanks for recommending POP! We're happy to read that the app is helping to reach your business goals.

If you need assistance in the future, you'll find us in live chat! :)

- Judith C.

Fluffy

so far the app works well, the costumer service is good too, nothing bad to say about it , i would recommande this app

June 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We're glad you found our app and Support up to par! :D

If you need any assistance, feel free to reach out to us.

Best,
Muhammad.

BelairVerrazano

Great App! Great customer service!, will really highly recommend everyone to use this sales pop app!

June 23, 2021

Thank you for reviewing our app and recommending it, Do let us know if you ever need assistance.

-Waqas.

PermanentPerfection

Great easy app..nice features and helpful customer service. I would recommend if you need a sales proof app

June 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're pumped up to hear that you find our app helpful and recommendable, as well as that you're satisfied with our customer service. It's our pleasure to assist you, just drop a message if you have concerns/suggestions.

Tragos

So far so good! Looks clean and easy to use. Fast customer service. I just started using it but hoping it will help with customer trust and conversions.

June 23, 2021

Thank you for the review!

We are glad you find the app intuitive and easy to use and are positive that it will help you boost sales and popularity. :D

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance or come across and problems.

Regards,
Muhammad.

Doo Creations

Very easy to use with a neat and clean design. Customer service is very friendly and always responds in a timely manner. Hopefully, there are more Chat bubble options to choose from in the future. I recommend it. :)

June 23, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

The Slushy Maker Pro

best app ever I use it for all my stores and it boost my conversion every time they have amazing support team too

June 22, 2021

We appreciate the great review! We hope this app brings you more sales.

You can contact us anytime for Assistance.

-Waqas.

Mikas House of Accessories

I used this app and its the best this best thing I ever did. I love it and I know for a fact you will love it too!

June 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you like our app so much!

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

pureSCRUBS

very useful and support is great, lots of features but very easy to setup. i would recommend it to any store owner

June 21, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and other store owners. It was great talking to you and guiding you through setup.

We also thank you for your special requests! This definitely encourages us to work harder.

- Judith C.

Ormr

Amazing app! It creates an amazing social proof for your new and returning customers! I'll be recommending this app!

June 22, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We will always strive harder to exceed your expectations.

If you have any issues, please let us know :)