POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof | Reviews

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Amore' Suite

I use this app for another shop and highly recommend using for your store. It is easy to use and integration is seamless. They answered any questions in a timely manner.

October 30, 2021

Thank you for your review, We keep our app user-friendly as ever.
Do let us know if you need assistance or tips. :)

-Waqas

Tienda Aloha

Me gusta mucho esta aplicación, te da más posibilidades de que tus prpoductos lleguen a clientes potenciales.

October 27, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and the recommendation! This truly mean a lot to us!
Let us know if you need any assistance :)

-Anna

Utilidades Shop

Aplicativo top! Caso tenha algum problema eles resolvem tudo!!!!!!!!! Micah assistente muito educada!

Surgesensations

I had an issue and their customer service responded quickly and handled it. I am very impressed with their level of service and look forward to continuing to work with them.

Thank you for your review, We are available 24/7 for our users,

Do let us know if you ever need assistance or tips in the future :)

-Waqas.

OmniFitPK

The app is great. There's a lot of options with regards to customizing duration and amount of popups. Free version was good. Paid is a bit steep for us at the moment since we are a startup. Thanks.

October 26, 2021

We appreciate your kind words, We make our app as user-friendly as possible with tons of customizations tools intact.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance :)

-Waqas.

SLEEK COMPANY

The app is great and has actually helped increase my sales. Will definitely be using it more on my website.

October 26, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope that the app will increase your sales even more.

Please let us know if you require any assistance in the future. :)

-Sally

Glamour Jewels by Yolanda

I used the app to drive customers to different pieces of inventory in my website. It’s a great tool to show items a customer wouldn’t normally view.

Our Instyle Culture

This app is great for social proof. The staff are always so helpful and willing to work out any issues you may have with their service.

November 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

-Alessandro

BE2BB

App supporting very very fast! And live chatting very soon. App supporting very very fast! And live chatting very soon.

October 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review with us! Feel free to reach out anytime if you need assistance with anything else.

-Shiela

LuxHeist

Excellent App! Try it out for free and then decide yourself. I guarantee you would love it..........

October 23, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're thrilled you enjoy our app.

We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

- Sally