POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Jaded Body Butter, LLC

I have seen it work on others websites, so I thought I would try it since it I liked the concept. I just added the app on my site, so I don't have any personal reviews.

Heritage Type Co.

We have been using this app for months, and as our traffic grew it got ridiculously expensive ($300 per month). That finally pushed me to properly A/B test it - result: Conversion rate is actually higher without it.

September 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We reached out via email :)

ybab-erots

Hands down to their customer support fast reply and very easy to talk to. I recommend this app to everyone.

S&S Paradise Collection

Easy and Effective tool for your store to show and give people the satisfaction that others are purchasing products and that the site is a safe Sales pop is a great tool to have for your store

Sweet N' Co

Pretty good app for my website but many problem and very expensive, 30$ for simple pop up.
But Vrey good help from the staff

TokTok Beauty

Great app so far, never had one problem, fast response. It works well on our website(toktokbeauty.com) and visually friendly.

B.LeChelle Accessories

Just what I was looking for! I saw this pop up on other stores, I'm really excited that I found it.

TWENTY7TWENTY6

Must have!!!! love this app. anyone that is selling anything needs this app lets customers know when some else is buying from your store

frogsnotpigeons

Still on the free version so only limited options. But yep - pretty good. Hope to be on the pro version shortly

Bambooda

Works like magic! Perfect for any shop, it drives customers towards cart in a strategic manner. Pop can be customized and love the friendly app interface! Customer service is prompt and to the point!