POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

My Guest Book

Just installed this app and so far so good the reviews were good and the app was easy to install and set up.

HammerHouse

Sales Pop is the best app i have used as the custome service is splendid and the interface is pretty user friendly. Also it serves it purpose well as a proof the website is live and well.

Carla De La Cruz Jewelry

We have seen an increase in sales and add to carts after using this app. It is really straight forward and easy to use. I have recommended it to a few other friends with stores.

ENGRAVIFY

Good layout of the dashboard which allowed me to get easily and set up everything within 5 mins. This app is a must have for every shopify store.

Jaded Body Butter, LLC

I have seen it work on others websites, so I thought I would try it since it I liked the concept. I just added the app on my site, so I don't have any personal reviews.

Heritage Type Co.

We have been using this app for months, and as our traffic grew it got ridiculously expensive ($300 per month). That finally pushed me to properly A/B test it - result: Conversion rate is actually higher without it.

September 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We reached out via email :)

ybab-erots

Hands down to their customer support fast reply and very easy to talk to. I recommend this app to everyone.

S&S Paradise Collection

Easy and Effective tool for your store to show and give people the satisfaction that others are purchasing products and that the site is a safe Sales pop is a great tool to have for your store

Sweet N' Co

Pretty good app for my website but many problem and very expensive, 30$ for simple pop up.
But Vrey good help from the staff

TokTok Beauty

Great app so far, never had one problem, fast response. It works well on our website(toktokbeauty.com) and visually friendly.