POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

Melly's Candy Shop

I absolutely love this app. So easy to use and my sales has increased once I added the pop up of previous purchases. My customers feel like they can trust my business.

Easy Tech Parts LTD

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, very helpful app, definitely increases sales.
I have been using it for a few months now and it has improved conversions.

February 28, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are glad by how much you like the app.

AstroBoyBricks

Location China

Great app for social proof. Never seen a customer service team reply so fast, just within a couple of seconds.

February 28, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction.

Shera Lee

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to navigate. Intend to help me get more conversions! Hopefully this does the trick. Thanks TEAM pop!

February 24, 2022

We really appreciate your feedback! :) We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services. Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Pricelop

Time spent using app About 2 months

Worked great for me and my business for driving engagement especially with new visitors to the site

February 23, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback, We are very glad to hear that, You can always improve your store sales even further, Do let us know if you need any tips or assistance :)

The Noble Brand, LLC

Great app. Wish we could customize/hide certain product pop ups for social proof. Otherwise, no complaints here.

February 23, 2022

Thank you for your feedback, As always we really appreciate it. Do let us know if you need any assistance with the app :)

MISTR.

Time spent using app 24 minutes

POP! Sales pop and social proofunctions as stated. 10/10 would download again. Customer service was pretty excellent

casaflix

Location Brazil

Im super happy with the app, especially the support. They are fast, polite and helped me when i had a mini problem... bye :)

February 22, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

We are so glad that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction. Rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

LOLA. The Label

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great at showing social proof and demand to new customers! Love that it's easy to use for beginners like me

February 21, 2022

The Noble Sage Liquor Company

Location Australia

Great customer service. Really responsive, friendly and attentive. If I were to be frank, it's not obvious the app has directly increased our sales by clicking pop ups. But I have had multiple customers comment on it that it excites them and gives social proof so we continue to use it. The great customer support has helped as well.

February 21, 2022

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, We really appreciate it. We're here 24/7 for you :)