POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

MaWeePet

im just setting up my store and i needed to create some trust. having the add to cart pop up goes a long way ! customers can see other people buying items in their cart

The Cool Tool

I used this app when launching my e commerce business as a way to build trust amongst new customers. Fair to say that it was worked well and I am very happy!

LojaMixImport

É um excelente aplicativo, ajuda a aumentar a credibilidade da loja, atrai clientes e alavanca as vendas.

MandiBazaar

I have just downloaded this app, will take time to check the outcome, as per the review seems a good app

Kenishi Hair

Just got this and already it did not pick up or import my most recent orders except one.
I do like the look of it

THAWANI

Awesome app. Works like a charm. Definitely helps in increasing conversions and driving up the sales. Keep it up guys!

Maden-LA

really help me to boost my sales. I would really recommend this app, I can also get this app for fre

Mecraaz

App works great! Backend interface is so easy and pop ups look very elegant on website. I came across these pop-ups on another shopping website and was looking for exactly the same plugin for mine. Here I find the perfect match :)

Only Angelz

I enjoyed everything about this app so far. It really is convenient and Iike that they have a free plan. No problems so far.

ShortSwitch

Bonne explication je suis tres satisfait de l'aplication est j'espere quelle va inciter a la commande merci