Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Magic Temperature Gun

i used this app do so many thinds really nice , and its awsome really really thanks for do this apps

IslandGyals Boutique

Haven't used yet but i heard a lot of great things about this app. Hopefully it helps improve my sales and get me to my goals

Morgan Taylor Scrubs

This app is very user friendly and amazing. I look forward to increasing my sales using this app! Let's go!!!!!!

Omen Timepieces

Amazing app and very user friendly! I highly recommend this app. I can see how its going to help improve conversions.

Health-Care

More sells, better advertisment and really nice popups. just a bit hard to change the popups after some corrections with ali reviews

GEDAFE - Loja Virtual

Esse aplicativo é muito bom, aumenta e muito as conversões na loja, fazendo com que os clientes se sintam confiante.

Noremma

I love it. It helps me to growth my business. At first I had no sales but after installing the application my sales exploded. Thanks a lot !!

PET EMPORIUM

Great app to get more sales try it out and you will see yourself this app will help you to much :)

Jetfan™

fadsfaeffvrhryki;piugfsvgbg';lkjhgfdsawertyuiop[]
'/.,mnbvcsxdfghjkl;/.,mnbvcasdefrgthyjukl;'/.,mnbvcxzg

June 2, 2020

We've contacted you twice via email - we want to know more about your experience. Please reach out at salespop@cartkit.com

Sim Shopee

I will test the app, but I believe I will love it: D if it is to help me with sales it will be the best app from shopify