POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

Hijaberies Official Website

I used this app for trial, then it help me to getting alternative traffic to some product page that rarely being seen by customer

Swaggahouse fitness

I use this free plan to show trust on my website. Really great that they offer a free option for business that are just starting out.

February 2, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

We are glad by how much you like the app and that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Waqas

The Dreamers Club

So far so good. The app is very easy to use and the customer service is amazing. They really have it figured out when it comes to customer service.

January 31, 2022

Thanks again for your kind words and for being a fantastic customer! :)

- Micah

The Universe Pro

Great app and even better customer service. It was recommended to increase sales on my store and it adds value in that area. Thanks POP!

Lamour tresor

Sally was amazing and prompt to every enquiry or issue I had .I would definitely recommend this app to everyone

February 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. :) We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and for recommending our app. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

ioolajewelry

Great app, helping to keep the shop looking alive. All working well. Very nice and understanding support. I recommend :)

February 2, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We're always here to support you. Cheers!

Purposefully Blessed

I signed up for the free trial and I really enjoyed the Sales Pop Trial. At this time since this is a new business I have, the free plan is very useful for my customers. If you have any questions, reach out to support. I spoke with sally who gave me excellent customer service and an overall wonderful experience! Highly recommend you use this app.

January 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your input! :)
We are pleased to hear that you are pleased with our services.
Please let us know if you require any additional assistance; we will gladly assist you.

Shaks Boutique

Wow, these guys are great they have significantly helped me out twice. Anytime I have had a query they are there to answer right away. I recently spoke to a man called Waqas and he was knowledgeable and extremely helpful so I am very grateful. Shakira from Shaksboutique

January 13, 2022

We really appreciate it, Shakira. Don't hesitate to let us know if you ever need any tips or assistance in the future. :)

-Waqas.

SYMPATHEA

The client service was excellent, helpful, and accommodating with my needs and newbie status. I love that I am having more space to explore as I get started on e-commerce and that the team is so responsive. Waqas is great.

January 13, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review, We really appreciate the recommendation, If you need any help with the app you can contact us anytime, We are available 24/7.

-Waqas.

TrendSellers

Iuse this app to help me build more sales and help me a lot .. the costumer center was very help and kind.... THANK YOU SO MUCH....

February 1, 2022

Hi,

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

-Alessandro