POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Curato Home

Hey team love the app it has been working really well! I can't see Sales Pop on any of my devices and incognito mode at the moment... can you please advise? Thanks!

Emilywear

Why can't i see the sales pop on my desktop & mobile now? Kindly advise..............................

estarcase

it is the best sales pop app I used ,Easy to set up ,Highly recommended for everyone to use ........

dormbud

helped make my website better I hope this adds to some conversions for my website because I really like this

REINE SKIN

The app is esthetically pleasing. I notice that the app changes the theme on its own. This can be a hassle but other than that I like the app.

FesFas

good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

PureAir GX

Super simple to set up, quick, and works a treat! I have installed many other apps before I found this one, the plans are a great value to.

Gunthorp Farms

Really quick & easy to install & customize. You can change how frequently or infrequently the sales & add to cart notifications pop up. I think it does a great job of adding to your brand reputation

Sports Connect

They dont do a good job of explaining their method of charging. You can sign up for the free plan but you will still get charged for the $29 option if you go over 1000 visitors. Shady business.

August 15, 2020

Hi! We replied to your email a couple of hours after you reached out. Please contact us back :)

Androo's Art

I love it! Simple and effective app that works well. I can't think of any changes to make. People love seeing the activity on my site!