POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

DriWash Solutions

I chose the free plan, but am not able to get it to say "in" rather than "en" in the pop. "Hannah en Ithaca, NY purchased..." - it should be in.

The BrandedMale

Great app. New store so not sure how it will work in the long run but will keep it active. I like the way it lets buyers know what was being sold. Hopefully my sales will increase. Thanks...

June 23, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

MedZone

Easy to use and effective on our site. We like this very much. We are beta testing now to show the impact but like what we see initially.Nice app.

June 23, 2020

Glad to hear. Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

Senorita Sparkles

brilliant app very impressed with it and helps increase sales on my website, very professional look

June 23, 2020

Glad to hear. Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

LA BOUTIQUE IBENJI

hjfjhf;fk;jgljkjkgjjjgkkjjjjjjjklhmhmbvvjfopdghohopjhojhopjpofopjfopgdrt vfhdfhhdghggfgfhjfjtyykhjhgfthfg

shop416.com

I just added the Sales pop app. I have seen it in different eCommerce site. Wait and see how my site shop416.com is doing with 370+ products.

June 23, 2020

Glad to hear. Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

BESTDEALS OUTLET

i am happy and satisfied that the team responded to my problem in quick time as well as solve it immediately.

June 23, 2020

Im glad that we were able help. Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Rocky Klothing

Great App, giving my customers the chance to see what is being bought on the website. Feel Young, Have Fun, Shop RK

June 23, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!
Feel Young, Have Fun ✌️

Ecozy

I used this app for the past 4 months and have had a great experience. It does great work in increasing sales! It has many great features to use for increasing sales.

June 23, 2020

Really happy to hear that we were able to help increase sales. Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it! 🙏

ebuymoreph

I really love this product super convenient and its a great timesaver because it chops quickly and efficiently