POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Lady Lashes

I enjoyed this app, it helped increase sales! I find it works best when its busy. I usually turn it off when its slow

July 2, 2020

That's a great hack! Thanks for your review.

Stella’s Arrow

This is helpful and will increase my sales with social proof. I'm excited to use this app with my shopify store.

shop galore plus

Peppermint Thunder

For all the required actions necessary to be successful in this industry, you might as well have it done properly by the best! Sales are seeing wonderful daily uptick since installing! Cheers, Sales Pop!

Crowns Beauty Bar

I love this app. Exactly what I needed. Support is there when you need it. Thank you would recommend for all.

Alise’s Lashtique

It cool still trying to figure it out but other than than it should be cool thanks for advertising it.

FIGHTERS MARKET BRASIL COMERCIO DE ARTIGOS ESPORTIVOS

Thru our experience This app is helping us alot to convert more customers. Thanks
Team Fighters Market Brasil Oss

youbei87

I used it ,it is very good,i like it ,it can help me,done something i can't,you can use it,it give you something

DriWash Solutions

I chose the free plan, but am not able to get it to say "in" rather than "en" in the pop. "Hannah en Ithaca, NY purchased..." - it should be in.

The BrandedMale

Great app. New store so not sure how it will work in the long run but will keep it active. I like the way it lets buyers know what was being sold. Hopefully my sales will increase. Thanks...

June 23, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!