Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Morgan Taylor Scrubs

This app is very user friendly and amazing. I look forward to increasing my sales using this app! Let's go!!!!!!

Omen Timepieces

Amazing app and very user friendly! I highly recommend this app. I can see how its going to help improve conversions.

Health-Care

More sells, better advertisment and really nice popups. just a bit hard to change the popups after some corrections with ali reviews

GEDAFE - Loja Virtual

Esse aplicativo é muito bom, aumenta e muito as conversões na loja, fazendo com que os clientes se sintam confiante.

Noremma

I love it. It helps me to growth my business. At first I had no sales but after installing the application my sales exploded. Thanks a lot !!

PET EMPORIUM

Great app to get more sales try it out and you will see yourself this app will help you to much :)

Jetfan™

fadsfaeffvrhryki;piugfsvgbg';lkjhgfdsawertyuiop[]
'/.,mnbvcsxdfghjkl;/.,mnbvcasdefrgthyjukl;'/.,mnbvcxzg

June 2, 2020

We've contacted you twice via email - we want to know more about your experience. Please reach out at salespop@cartkit.com

Sim Shopee

I will test the app, but I believe I will love it: D if it is to help me with sales it will be the best app from shopify

Paper Bear UK

Had a drop in sales due to Covid-19 so am waiting for some more recent sales to see it work,but so far all looks ok.

Rockledge Design Co.

Looks great! Love the customization aspect! I'm hopeful the social proof will help with my website conversion!