POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 6, 2022

very good impressions to potential customers. its very easy to set up, and increase sales. been using this app for a while.

You Are What You Dress
Hong Kong SAR
March 4, 2022

this app is excellent for pop ups and the support team is really fast! great experience. i suggest every business to include it in their shopify store.

avenue.italia
Italy
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
Sales POP! replied April 1, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. :)

- Micah

March 4, 2022

this has clean ui and friendly customer support and alot of options to choose from pop cart and sale and welcome pop up and more

Dogs Lovers Everest
Egypt
Time spent using app: 16 days
March 3, 2022

good customer service and willing to address issues with billing etc and does help with certain tasks

Smokie J
Sales POP! replied March 22, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are so glad that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction, rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

March 1, 2022

great app, and a very professional customer service the best i recommend it if you want to increase your sales

angelespsychics
Venezuela
Time spent using app: 6 months
Sales POP! replied March 1, 2022

Thank you for your review, You can always improve your store sales even further, Do let us know if you need any tips or assistance :)

February 28, 2022

I absolutely love this app. So easy to use and my sales has increased once I added the pop up of previous purchases. My customers feel like they can trust my business.

Melly's Candy Shop
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 27, 2022

Great app, very helpful app, definitely increases sales.
I have been using it for a few months now and it has improved conversions.

Easy Tech Parts LTD
Sales POP! replied February 28, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are glad by how much you like the app.

February 26, 2022

Great app for social proof. Never seen a customer service team reply so fast, just within a couple of seconds.

AstroBoyBricks
China
Time spent using app: 5 days
Sales POP! replied February 28, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction.

February 24, 2022

Easy to navigate. Intend to help me get more conversions! Hopefully this does the trick. Thanks TEAM pop!

Shera Lee
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 1 day
Sales POP! replied February 24, 2022

We really appreciate your feedback! :) We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services. Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

February 23, 2022

Worked great for me and my business for driving engagement especially with new visitors to the site

Pricelop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Sales POP! replied February 23, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback, We are very glad to hear that, You can always improve your store sales even further, Do let us know if you need any tips or assistance :)