POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Bangtannies

I downloaded this app to help with sales conversions and so far it seems to be working. I really like how the pop-ups look on my store, and it adds eye-catching social proof.

Life11Mumbai

I have tried the free features & found it good. It creates an impression of a store that is frequented by people.

Flash Market

Hyper Cool cette application. Personnellement j'aime çà et le recommande a tous le monde d'y se procurer

Lazulz

just installed this app. very easy to use and quick replies from team on questions which is great... hope it works to drive sales

Giggly baby store

I loved how easy it was to download and set up and more importantly i got what i was looking for for free, which was the sales pop ups, very clean easy and straight to the point.

ELITEPICK

I just install this apps in my store. Easy setup and look nice, even look professional. I hope this apps can attract people to view my store future since i just launch my store this week. Great apps!

esersais

there was a problem with a subscription, and they solved everything in a matter of a couple of days, a really good service and app, thanks

techbuddz

Great app, the free plan is a huge bonus and helps anyone build their store till they are ready to get a paid plan.

JOSONNIA

I love this app I installed a lot but this one is the perfect one I would recommended for everyone need a better app to grow your business thanks a lot

Stay Fit Tights

USEFULL APP, DEFENETLIG GONNA PURCHSE LATER. IT SO TRYGGING FOR THE CUSTOMMER TO SEE THIS, AND WILL MEAN PURCHASE