POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

Jetfan™

fadsfaeffvrhryki;piugfsvgbg';lkjhgfdsawertyuiop[]
'/.,mnbvcsxdfghjkl;/.,mnbvcasdefrgthyjukl;'/.,mnbvcxzg

June 2, 2020

We've contacted you twice via email - we want to know more about your experience. Please reach out at salespop@cartkit.com

Sim Shopee

I will test the app, but I believe I will love it: D if it is to help me with sales it will be the best app from shopify

Paper Bear UK

Had a drop in sales due to Covid-19 so am waiting for some more recent sales to see it work,but so far all looks ok.

Rockledge Design Co.

Looks great! Love the customization aspect! I'm hopeful the social proof will help with my website conversion!

AUTshop

muito bom aplicativo otimo recomendo de mais atendeuuuuu todass as minhasss necessidadess muito bom

pillooow

This app add credibility to your store by showing pop up to the customer of a previous sell that you made, easy to use, I recommend !

Phesora

Bangtannies

I downloaded this app to help with sales conversions and so far it seems to be working. I really like how the pop-ups look on my store, and it adds eye-catching social proof.

Life11Mumbai

I have tried the free features & found it good. It creates an impression of a store that is frequented by people.

Flash Market

Hyper Cool cette application. Personnellement j'aime çà et le recommande a tous le monde d'y se procurer