POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof | Reviews

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Recov

I used this app to help me better serve my customers. I like the features on it and the easy the integration.

October 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

ReversProxies™

Très bien, c'est un 5/5 pour moi. Rien à dire sur le service client non plus, tout est parfait ! Merci beaucoup

October 3, 2021

Nous apprécions l'excellente critique et la recommandation. Nous sommes là pour vous si vous avez besoin d'aide avec l'application :)

MyLittleRave.com

very helpful support who prepared a special offer for me and returned $ 200. I recommend this application and special greetings for Waqas

October 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, I had a good time helping you out.

Do let us know if you need any assistance in the future :)

GodFirstWeChase™️

I use this app to help me boost my sales and would recommend it to anyone that have an online store. Support staff is great and very responsive.

October 3, 2021

We appreciate the awesome review and recommendation. We are here for you, if you need any assistance with the app :)

Harvey Brenton

This app works fine for me And allow me to have more customers. The support team is Also awesome! .

October 3, 2021

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any suggestions or tips.

Heal & Feel

Great app was using it my store ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 3, 2021

Thank you for reviewing our app.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance, We are available 24/7 for our users :)

Maria Madame Comércio de Kits e Cestas Ltda

Estou iniciando o uso deste aplicativo, não sei ainda como avaliá-lo, em compensação o atendimento foi nota 1000*. Parabéns!!!! Isso nos tráz muita segurança! Obrigada

October 8, 2021

Thanks a ton for the review! We really appreciate it. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any more queries! :D

Best,
Muhammad.

Diamonds By Vixen

i love the app. i think it will increase my sales alot and i the customer service was great when it came to helping me with it

October 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate it alot.

Regards,
Muhammad.

The Motivats

Quite a reliable app. I have used it in more than 4 stores with great results in converting customers. I would recommend it as a must-have app for every store.

October 8, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review! Do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance with anything! :D

- Muhammad

Lojas Aqui Tem mais

Vou usar esse aplicativo para não perder vendas. E como minha loja é nova, vai me ajudar a dar credibilidade nos meus produtos e nas minha vendas.

October 13, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

-Alessandro