POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Alise’s Lashtique

It cool still trying to figure it out but other than than it should be cool thanks for advertising it.

FIGHTERS MARKET BRASIL COMERCIO DE ARTIGOS ESPORTIVOS

Thru our experience This app is helping us alot to convert more customers. Thanks
Team Fighters Market Brasil Oss

youbei87

I used it ,it is very good,i like it ,it can help me,done something i can't,you can use it,it give you something

DriWash Solutions

I chose the free plan, but am not able to get it to say "in" rather than "en" in the pop. "Hannah en Ithaca, NY purchased..." - it should be in.

The BrandedMale

Great app. New store so not sure how it will work in the long run but will keep it active. I like the way it lets buyers know what was being sold. Hopefully my sales will increase. Thanks...

June 23, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

MedZone

Easy to use and effective on our site. We like this very much. We are beta testing now to show the impact but like what we see initially.Nice app.

June 23, 2020

Glad to hear. Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

Senorita Sparkles

brilliant app very impressed with it and helps increase sales on my website, very professional look

June 23, 2020

Glad to hear. Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

LA BOUTIQUE IBENJI

hjfjhf;fk;jgljkjkgjjjgkkjjjjjjjklhmhmbvvjfopdghohopjhojhopjpofopjfopgdrt vfhdfhhdghggfgfhjfjtyykhjhgfthfg

shop416.com

I just added the Sales pop app. I have seen it in different eCommerce site. Wait and see how my site shop416.com is doing with 370+ products.

June 23, 2020

Glad to hear. Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

BESTDEALS OUTLET

i am happy and satisfied that the team responded to my problem in quick time as well as solve it immediately.

June 23, 2020

Im glad that we were able help. Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!