POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

EmpressX

Set up is quick and pretty easy. I'm so excited for the results. As an online shopper my self its something I look for.

Olifant Love

If you are thinking about installing this app, think no further. This app has helped my conversions greatly, all you have to do is drive traffic to your website. Thank you to the Sales Pop team!

Interesting Grocery

about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other me about what you d klk jkjkj

Burn The Fats

Great app! Helpful and easy to use! Helps to convert more traffic in my website and convert my sales!

After Hours Boutique

I was a bit apprehensive as we hadn't done a lot of sales recently (due to Covid19) and I thought it would highlight that lack of activity. But it was really great how it pulled orders from before we had to close everything up, to keep the store looking active and fresh. Works right out of the box, super simple and pro-looking.

Lowcoste Presets

5 stars if not for the pricing and if you do not read carefully you gonna end up paying for the growth plan.
7 days is too short to see results from someone who just built a website. im hoping this isnt just another app in my list. will be more than willing to pay for growth plan if this app gets me atleast 29 a month.

Blessed by Sparkles ~ Paparazzi by Janna

I don't like the pop shows the added to cart for countries I do not sell/ship to. I LOVE everything else about this app! I can't believe we get it free!

Bodyset Shop

That's a great app and it works pretty well. It's a good way to convert new customer around the world. Thanks

Nuwirl

Love this app, it is so simple to use. Easy to install. Very straight forward with how things work. Thanks for making this cool app!

WATERJET™

It's the best app ever. My website look alive and I have more purchase.
I really enjoy this app so I recommend