POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof | Reviews

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Smartphoneaccessory

Nothing wrong with the App.
I have used the App with no issues at any time.
I strongly encourage any store owner to give it a try.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for reviewing our app and for recommending, Do let us know if you need any tips or assistance :)

The Divine Luxury Hub Ltd

Great app would deifnetly recommend very efficient also if u have any trouble they have a live chat support to help resolve you issue quickly.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and the recommendation! This truly mean a lot to us!

-Micah

Trend4us

I used this app for a month and is really great, dynamic and helpful i think all Shopify stores must have it.. only one thing i hope the developer can consider to reduce the plan fee specially for new stores.

September 29, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad by how much you like the app!

We truly appreciate your recommendation and suggestion, rest assured that we will take this into consideration.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

The Covenant App

There is a limit on how long you can utilize the free plan, so be sure to pay attention to when that ends. I was unaware, but was able to receive help with my issue.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are always available if you need assistance :)

MAMAHOOD THE LABEL

I am super excited about this app! I love the social proof it provides, which is extremely important to me as a small business owner. The customer service in helping me with the installation was top notch. Thanks so much!

House of Zari

I loved the free version of this app. It’s very beneficial to new business owners. They have a subscription for $29 after that which I think is a good price.

September 29, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app.

Feel free to reach out anytime if you need assistance with anything else. Stay Safe! :)

-Shiela

Lady Me Co

This app is exactly what I looked for my store. Really nothing to complain about. Customer service is great and quick

October 13, 2021

We are thrilled to have you as part of the SalesPOP family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

-Alessandro

KYW Expressions

I use this app to increase sales. It really do helps because customers are able to see what others have purchase.

September 28, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience and review! Do let us know if you need assistance or help:)

STAY ESSENTIAL

Super application avec de nombreuses fonctionnalités très utiles. Je recommande fortement ! Très bon service client

October 13, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

-Alessandro

Hyaluxe Body

Great help and its such a useful app! gives browsers a lot more confidence in buying. There are so many products on the market, the social proof that others are buying really makes other purchasers feel inclined to join in!

September 27, 2021

Thanks so much! This review truly made our day.
We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much.
We are here for you whenever you need us! Stay safe!

-Anna