Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Love, Lillie

Helped increase my sales..customer experience also improved as the app made my website look more professional. Awesome!

Sew M.I.A. Boutique

Just started using; but love so far! Thank you for the tutorials and look forward to see how your app assists my shop in conversion.

Zamora’s Luxury Hair

I used this app to show credibility of my products and its helped my sales grow by 10% in the last couple of weeks.

ZuferStore

Gostei e ótima aplicação... vamos a usar agora, em linha geral, esta muito bom, sei que os podem ajudar outros compradores a decidir se devem usar este aplicativo.. aprobado.

ZenAir

I used Sales Pop to boost my conversions of first time visitors to product acquisition and it works great.

Roystore PH

This application provides me a better trafffic on my website. it help me boost sales also in a week. thankyou!

SetApart Gems

I use the app to keep my customers informed about what is most popular on my website. I simply love it!

Cursos Oferta VIP

Esta excelente la app!!! La recomiendo para poder iniciar en el mundo del dropshipping y el ecommerce

Thirsty Liquor Hillcrest

I used this app for my site. works well. you should go for it............................................km

ChicSwimwear

I use this app in the hope to get the first sells. Let you know weekly what result comes out. Im an complete newcamer into this droppship business. For now its very easy.