Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

athletin

Great work by the developer, this app is really helpful in pushing your store to the next level. Keep up the great work.

quarantime-shop

J'utilise cette appplication pour m'aider a faire des ventes, j'apprecie comment elle fait augmenter mon tx de conversion

MORVILLER

I used this app to help me with my sales and my social proof. It is easy to use and it is working flawless. The customer service is also perfect since I had an issue to fix and they replied within 5 hours with a very nice reply.

I recommend this app to everyone who wants to have better social proof and conversion.

Wow Warm Family

i just use it now,hope it work well ,enjoy it ,hope i can get more orders with it ,very good,good ,goog

3rdwaveco

I love it so awesome
Love the features of the app
Helps with sales mostly
!!!!$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes

Single Use Ain't Sexy

love this app it's really awesome because it helps me run my shopify site in a way that is super helpful

buyforwear

Ho usato quest'app per vedere di più e funziona quindi consigliata!
Queste notifiche pop fanno si che il cliente compri quindi perfetto.

Alhaji SUYA

easy to use and very helpful, i will recommend this app all day. good luck and god bless. thank you

AboutArt.store

Nice app to increase sales. very good app. motivated. nice app. very good app. just what i was looking for.

Wehn

Is ajjahs skkakan shabab sksnba makalid jsjdbi akkabd iuvaks jsndl smx bsk. Skiiam dlkksja ndjdjusa