Reviews (7,369)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to showcase customer activity, such as purchases and cart additions, effectively converting website views into sales. It's praised for its user-friendly, professional interface and its role in boosting conversion rates. The app provides insightful customer data, including location and visitor count. The customer service is highly responsive, with certain representatives receiving specific commendations. It offers a free trial for all paid plans and has a track record of reliability. The pop-up feature enhances website credibility, making it especially useful for new businesses.

August 25, 2019

I am having a few minor problems - bu they staff is great - and super helpful - and it looks great. They really went above and beyond - even to match the colors to my site.. really amazing stuff.

TheNovelTee Shop
September 17, 2019

love it! It really helps drive traffic to my website and international recognition ....so that people all around the world can shop from my website

Marabou Jewellery
September 10, 2018

I wanted a free app, this works! Great App. I really recommend it. It's very easy to use it and you can boost your sales. Keep working

HERITAGE 54
Edited August 28, 2019

Just want I was looking for to help spice up the site which it does perfectly and best of all it's free!

winerunners.co.nz
New Zealand
November 15, 2019

So far so good!I believe this is something that can help my convertion rate soar! I will come back and leave another review after testing it out

Blooming Flower Wellness
September 4, 2019

Great stuff! Seems to be working well, fingers t it helps with driving sale. Keep up the good work!!

Street Vandal
August 18, 2019

Easy to install, up and running in seconds and the right price. Thanks, this app will make my store look more professional.

Frantic Attic
August 24, 2018

nice and very god ap...thanks.....................................

Coupledeal
Germany
August 24, 2019

I used this app to help tip customers towards checking out. Great app. Wish you could vary the time between pops, so it's more "randomized". Still great app.

Rumour Industries
Edited February 10, 2019

Easy to install and looks very good without too much intrusiveness. I have tried other apps in the past and this one is the most straight forward to use, perfect as i am just starting.

L'Armoire Magique de Danielle