POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

Nordicsheep.se

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 36 minutes

Nice app and very good service from the support when needed. Different themes and nice designs to choose from.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

Evergreen Beauty & Health

These guys were very quick to respond especially late at night. I am very impressed at their customer service

November 29, 2021

Thank you for your review and kind words, We're available to help our users 24/7, Do let us know if you ever need any assistance :)

Twila Ray

Time spent using app About 1 month

great app! easy to use and helpful for what i needed. I needed an app to increase my sales quick and easy and this did that for me.

December 1, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

Kaxtoshop

Great support from Muhammad !!! I really enjoy this app support since they have support me the first time I have use it

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you liked our customer support team!

Do not hesitate to let us know if you ever need assistance. We are available for you 24/7 :)

Sweaters Australia

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app and awesome customer service.
Highly recommend using their app
Definitely gives customers more confidence

November 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, you can contact us anytime for tips or assistance :)

Toba

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Good app, good support! I just started using it, so looking forward seeing those sales popping! Greets

November 28, 2021

We appreciate your kind words, We hope this app brings in a lot of unwanted sales for your store.

We are available 24/7 for your assistance :)

Ruma Living

Location Australia

SALLY! Good customer service - They have a live chat, and there support team is helpful are professional .....

November 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, We appreciate our user's feedback.

Do let us know if you ever need any further assistance.

Crystal Bailey Home

Location Australia

I used this app to help grow my sales online! It's awesome!!! I have only just signed up, but it will be interesting to see how it goes over the next few months. I haven't used this app for long enough to know whether I enjoy it or not.

Nordicsheep.de

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 37 minutes

Looks nice. Should be easy to find out. We just downloaded it, lets see what the app can do :-) Its all about sales you know.

Style Spotter Fashion Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app for social proof and the customer service is unmatched. The pricing could be better but overall great app.

December 1, 2021

Thanks so much! This review truly made our day.
We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much.

We are here for you whenever you need us! Stay safe!