POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Nuwirl

Love this app, it is so simple to use. Easy to install. Very straight forward with how things work. Thanks for making this cool app!

WATERJET™

It's the best app ever. My website look alive and I have more purchase.
I really enjoy this app so I recommend

Baddie Bling Shop

This small little pop up does wonders to help boost sales as people are seeing others purchase at the same time while they are on the site.

LeMed

I wanted to try out this app first for free and see how it helps for my business but once i added to my store it forces me to go on growth and pay $999 every 30 days..must be some kind of joke..

May 5, 2020

Hello! Our pricing starts at $29/month and we actually have a free plan available. We reached out via email to clarify this situation :)

Achorao eSports

Cool, add a new profesional first contact pushing urgent for sales

TechnoGenuity

Great App. It allows me to gain clients on based on Social Proof. Great Sales Pop Up App. I highly recommend

Presets Room

Thanks for this extension, it helps me to increase my selling, and also it's simple to use and integration

SO PLACE

Facile d'installation. fonctionne bien. automatique. beau design. facilite la crédibilité du site et comportement d'achat.

Love, Lillie

Helped increase my sales..customer experience also improved as the app made my website look more professional. Awesome!

Sew M.I.A. Boutique

Just started using; but love so far! Thank you for the tutorials and look forward to see how your app assists my shop in conversion.