POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

ybab-erots

Hands down to their customer support fast reply and very easy to talk to. I recommend this app to everyone.

S&S Paradise Collection

Easy and Effective tool for your store to show and give people the satisfaction that others are purchasing products and that the site is a safe Sales pop is a great tool to have for your store

Sweet N' Co

Pretty good app for my website but many problem and very expensive, 30$ for simple pop up.
But Vrey good help from the staff

TokTok Beauty

Great app so far, never had one problem, fast response. It works well on our website(toktokbeauty.com) and visually friendly.

B.LeChelle Accessories

Just what I was looking for! I saw this pop up on other stores, I'm really excited that I found it.

TWENTY7TWENTY6

Must have!!!! love this app. anyone that is selling anything needs this app lets customers know when some else is buying from your store

frogsnotpigeons

Still on the free version so only limited options. But yep - pretty good. Hope to be on the pro version shortly

Bambooda

Works like magic! Perfect for any shop, it drives customers towards cart in a strategic manner. Pop can be customized and love the friendly app interface! Customer service is prompt and to the point!

Comics n Pop

*UPDATED REVIEW*
After being contacted and helped with customer support (very painless process) it is now setup and working perfectly. Actually took no time at all and looks great. Customer service is top notch, better than alot of company's I have dealt with!

*ORIGINAL REVIEW*
Cant work out how to import orders, documents section no help and the video for it was nothing like what I had.

August 31, 2020

Hi! We can help you to import previous events on our end. We sent an email, please contact us back :)

Aforcli US

Scam app! Reported to Shopify and delected them out of my store. I don't know why it charge me 29$ , even don't have any trafficc on my store !

August 27, 2020

Hi! We recently switched to an entirely new application with some major upgrades. It seems that there was a bug related to some users being on the Pro plan even though they selected Free. We're investigating and issuing refunds for any store effected. We sent an email, please contact us back. Thanks!