POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof | Reviews

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Squared Limited

I loved how it showed not only purchases but added to carts. A bit recently you could change the color of the pop up. I do wish there was more that went with the free plan at times. It would entice me to use the app more often.

September 24, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback, assisting our users, and having great customer service is one of our top priorities. We are available 24/7 if you need assistance :)

Best,
Muhammad.

Kinky Rebelution

Haven't had any sales as yet but the app is so easy to use and the customer support is the best I've had in a while. Thanks Sales Pop :)

September 23, 2021

Thanks so much Natasha! This review truly made our day.
We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much.
We are here for you whenever you need us!

- Micah

Tandid

I really enjoyed using this app for my store since it created more social proof for my customers to see other people buying my products

September 24, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

-Alessandro

SMARTNEEDY™

One of the best app i never use. you will see your sale increase for sure. thanks again for the support !

Cross Kingdom Apparel & Design

Love it. just had to discontinue for a moment, until i work some things out on my end.. However the app is highly recommended.

September 24, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

-Alessandro

The Middle Village • Wall Art ✕ Bed Linen ✕ Removable Wallpaper

Really great customer service. I've had to contact them on two occasions for assistance, and they were so friendly and accommodating both times. The app is also very easy to use.

-Waqas

Rainbowblack

Really great help for boosting sales in your store. It helps customers with browsing items offered in the website and encourages with purchases.

September 23, 2021

Thank you for your great review. You can always come to us if you need assistance :)

-Waqas.

Keagan and Co

The app is nice and lets people know what people gravitate for. I like the fact that it helps my customers find the perfect product for them.

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share a review! It truly means a lot to everyone on the team. We'll always be here if you need any assistance. Stay safe!

-Anna

GET STRONG

Beautifully done app. Just installed it today and has already boosted our sales by 25% over yesterday's sales. The only change to the store today was adding this app.

Best,
Muhammad.

Zentaline

This app is sooo amazing! It allows customers to feel the sense of urgency when it comes to purchasing from your site. I love being able to customize it to my likings and it giving a very clean, stylish look on my site. Working with my techicial advisor Anna has been incredible! She was able to pinpoint my needs when it came to using the service and I absolutely love it here!

September 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.
Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

-Anna