Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Bodiedbyx

It won’t let you edit unless you go pro it’s saying ordered from United States when my company is U.K. based

House Holds Essentials

Nice App, it has a brilliant feature and it is easy and amazing to use if your tryna persuade your consumders

Drip-Junkiez

I use this app for marketing purposes, stil trying to figure it out. I use this app for marketing purposes, stil trying to figure it out

VoeFit

I use this application to increase my sales. thanks, that's cool. Glad to work with you. Nothing needs to be changed

MS Inforcell

O App cumpre o prometido. É show!!! Recomendo a todos o uso do app. Ele deixa a nossa página com uma ar de profissionalismo maior.

Association Lifestyle

Merci facile d'utilisation je trouve que l'application est claire ce qui m'intéresse c'est vraiment la facilité

wodobsessed.com

Salespop helped with showing other customers popular products that they also might be interested in.

Start Online Stores

Awesome. Can’t wait to see results. I may upgrade to the monthly payment. I just need to see it in action first.

CryptoMerch

I used this app to help me increase sales and traffic on my shopify page and it worked perfectly. thanks alot!

Theneckfixer

I enjoy this app a lot its helping see whats going on, behind the scenes basically and i appreciate that.