POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 28, 2021

great app! easy to use and helpful for what i needed. I needed an app to increase my sales quick and easy and this did that for me.

Twila Ray
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Sales POP! replied December 1, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

November 28, 2021

Great support from Muhammad !!! I really enjoy this app support since they have support me the first time I have use it

Kaxtoshop
Time spent using app: 5 months
Sales POP! replied December 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you liked our customer support team!

Do not hesitate to let us know if you ever need assistance. We are available for you 24/7 :)

November 28, 2021

Awesome app and awesome customer service.
Highly recommend using their app
Definitely gives customers more confidence

Sweaters Australia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Sales POP! replied November 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, you can contact us anytime for tips or assistance :)

November 28, 2021

Good app, good support! I just started using it, so looking forward seeing those sales popping! Greets

Toba
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Sales POP! replied November 28, 2021

We appreciate your kind words, We hope this app brings in a lot of unwanted sales for your store.

We are available 24/7 for your assistance :)

Edited January 10, 2022

SALLY! Good customer service - They have a live chat, and there support team is helpful are professional .....

Ruma Living
Time spent using app: 6 months
Sales POP! replied November 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, We appreciate our user's feedback.

Do let us know if you ever need any further assistance.

Edited November 27, 2021

I used this app to help grow my sales online! It's awesome!!! I have only just signed up, but it will be interesting to see how it goes over the next few months. I haven't used this app for long enough to know whether I enjoy it or not.

Crystal Bailey Home
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 27, 2021

Looks nice. Should be easy to find out. We just downloaded it, lets see what the app can do :-) Its all about sales you know.

Nordicsheep.de
Denmark
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
November 27, 2021

Great app for social proof and the customer service is unmatched. The pricing could be better but overall great app.

Style Spotter Fashion Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Sales POP! replied December 1, 2021

Thanks so much! This review truly made our day.
We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much.

We are here for you whenever you need us! Stay safe!

November 27, 2021

Great app and easy to install, would recommend to others in need of a sales notification app. Support is also easy to connect with via live chat.

2BETRUE
Time spent using app: 11 months
Sales POP! replied December 1, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

November 27, 2021

I used this app to help put in recent sales pop in my store to create social proof great and easy to use app

ArchSocks