POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

TurboLuxShower

Very nice customer support and great app. Thank you. Solved my issue for extended trial. Looking forward to use this app again.

November 8, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

NINETEES KID

It's the BEST "Sales Pop" app you're going to find in the whole Shopify App Store or anywhere else! It took me so much time to find a Sales Pop Service which includes "added to cart" pops without charging you a fortune. They have everything you'd need for totally fair prices! Plus: The customer service is super helpful, kind and accommodating!! I'm super happy! :)

November 8, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

Amore' Suite

I use this app for another shop and highly recommend using for your store. It is easy to use and integration is seamless. They answered any questions in a timely manner.

October 30, 2021

Thank you for your review, We keep our app user-friendly as ever.
Do let us know if you need assistance or tips. :)

-Waqas

Tienda Aloha

Me gusta mucho esta aplicación, te da más posibilidades de que tus prpoductos lleguen a clientes potenciales.

October 27, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and the recommendation! This truly mean a lot to us!
Let us know if you need any assistance :)

-Anna

Utilidades Shop

Aplicativo top! Caso tenha algum problema eles resolvem tudo!!!!!!!!! Micah assistente muito educada!

Surgesensations

I had an issue and their customer service responded quickly and handled it. I am very impressed with their level of service and look forward to continuing to work with them.

Thank you for your review, We are available 24/7 for our users,

Do let us know if you ever need assistance or tips in the future :)

-Waqas.

OmniFitPK

The app is great. There's a lot of options with regards to customizing duration and amount of popups. Free version was good. Paid is a bit steep for us at the moment since we are a startup. Thanks.

October 26, 2021

We appreciate your kind words, We make our app as user-friendly as possible with tons of customizations tools intact.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance :)

-Waqas.

SLEEK COMPANY

The app is great and has actually helped increase my sales. Will definitely be using it more on my website.

October 26, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope that the app will increase your sales even more.

Please let us know if you require any assistance in the future. :)

-Sally

Glamour Jewels by Yolanda

I used the app to drive customers to different pieces of inventory in my website. It’s a great tool to show items a customer wouldn’t normally view.

Our Instyle Culture

This app is great for social proof. The staff are always so helpful and willing to work out any issues you may have with their service.

November 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!