POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

htechexpress

This app is very useful. It informs you about the customers' actions (Add to Cart. Purchases) in your store. it lets you see the items that are most checked and guides in your decision. Just that the monthly fee for the growth plan is a little high compare to other apps. But the goods news is that their Support is always available to offer solutions that best suites your budget.

November 5, 2021

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

-Sally

OutlawAttic

I really like this app. Easy to use. Promotes Sales and great communication from the team. Would recommend.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use. We truly appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

-Shiela

InnoNature-france

great app - super easy to install! lets see for the results - also looks great. Support was super quick

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your review, We hope this app brings in a lot of extra sales.

Do let us know if you need any tips or assistance. :)

Samurai 360 Slicer

I saw the potential in the app. It's very clean and easy to use. Doesn't look spammy like most. I don't know that it increases product sales but definitely places Jones Effect into place when one of my stores is selling. This works best on services or courses (high ticket) My rating went down after I kept getting charged after 7 days the premium trial ended and now it's only 90 days for a free trial. They're very good and understanding about refunds. Just can't say I will stay with them after this. I need to test my stores, sometimes put them under development, or transfer....anyway, I didn't like having to search all over my stores for a couple of unknown charges this month. Apparently they sent out emails before their policy change, but again that store was down for the moment. Anyway, so Long Great App!
Edit: GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Above an beyond!

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your honest review! We always welcome our user
's feedback, We'll work harder to make this app even better.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any further assistance or help. :)

REI MOMO STORE

Muito bom, atendimento nota 10.
Resolveram rapidamente meu problema. Estou contente.
São bem prestativos e atenciosos.

November 3, 2021

Obrigado pelas amáveis ​​palavras, Estamos felizes por você estar recebendo vendas extras de nosso aplicativo. Informe-nos se precisar de alguma ajuda ou dicas :)

IH Store

I haven't used the app. But from what I saw and researched, it offers great features that make many things easier, especially when it comes to stores. And the support is very fast and the staff is very respectful.
I recommend

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to have helped you. Your review and suggestions are greatly appreciated. :)

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Cool Gadgets

The best of the best apps! Hugh conversion rate! The team is very helpful and is always there to get the job done.

November 2, 2021

Thank you for the kind words, We're glad you're getting the extra sales from our app, Do let us know if you need any assistance or tips :)

Rosabelle Beauty

Great help. Thanks. The team gave me 15 days free trial twice which is exactly what I needed. Keep the great work.

November 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to be able to assist you; it is always our pleasure. Your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated. :)

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

-Sally

Affordable Chic

I think this app is a great sale tool for any business of any size. Customer service is amazing, they respond within minutes and they are very efficient.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app and we're happy that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

WANGWANG HEALTHCARE

This app is very useful , it help me to grow my business and let my new customer easy to close sales

November 1, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, Do let us know if you need any help with the app to boost your sales.

We're here for you 24/7 :)