4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting sales and conversions with its user-friendly design and easy setup. They appreciate the unique feature of displaying customer purchase activities and the insights it provides about site visitors. The customer service, especially the chat service, is praised for its quick response and professionalism. The app is noted for its reliability and effectiveness, with many merchants using it across multiple stores for years.

February 3, 2022

great app and great customer service. highly recommend to any business great app and great customer service. highly recommend to any business

Laser LLama Designs Ltd
Sales POP! replied February 3, 2022

Thank you for the awesome review and the recommendation! This truly means a lot to us!

- Micah

November 14, 2019

App was super easy to install with no issues. After of month, very happy with my decision to utilize this app.

Scrubs Select
Edited August 23, 2019

I have just installed the app to try it on my store. Hopefully it works well and help in conversions!!

Every Little Thing
Singapore
July 7, 2019

I am eager to see what the app can deliver. It's amazing
Work fast and easy with out a blink of an eye

FunLife General Store
August 13, 2018

Awesome app! Have achieved major upsell from both existing and new customers to my store!

Szeyuans Store
Singapore
June 2, 2019

Incredible value (FREE!!!!) and it's super easy set-up. Thanks for being one of the good guys. I can't wait to start seeing pop-ups!

Home By Nine
Edited June 7, 2019

I used this app to let customers know what others were buying. It's a great marketing tool for new business.

Wild and Found Goods
Edited July 22, 2019

APP is very helpful to get the pop up notifications of sales, I like it very much. Useful and best app, like it

GreentouchCrafts
India
May 28, 2021

Great to let customers know that your product is purchased frequently. It signals high quality in your store.

Joseph Stern
Sales POP! replied May 31, 2021

Hi! Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it and we love seeing how the app helps to improves your store!

Reach out at salespop@cartkit.com if you need further assistance :)

- CartKit Team

Edited April 23, 2019

Love this app! Works perfectly and was very easy to set up! Would definitely recommend :) I like how you can customize all the options!

SUNBABE