Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Pixie + Ash

Easy to use and I like it a lot especially for a beginner like me. Go for and try out the free plan.

Outback Retro

Fantastic app!! It does exactly as described ( www.outbackretro.com.au ) integrates well with my theme on shopify.

OFP Farms

I was using this app and loved it. I JUST realized that it hasn't been active for a couple of months perhaps because I did not pay the $29.
For those of us who are in sales; it can be a challenge to keep up with everything especially during very busy holiday shopping seasons.
While the app was active I did notice an increase in sales...and now the app is asking for a $29 month.

Lady Beauty Tech

Facile d'installation, rapidee, éfficace, Je ne suis pas informaticienne et j'ai réussi a l'installer

Fern & Petal

Overpriced for a simple popup on a website. They updated the plugin a while back and have styled it in a way that prevents your CSS overrides.

Does what it's supposed to - so it gets a few stars. Will be uninstalling for an alternative.

HNbeauts

It says there’s a free option .... where ? Now I’m being charged $29 ?????!!!!! ??????????????????????

December 18, 2019

Hi there, the link is at the bottom of the pricing page! We've just emailed you with more info. Please check your email as soon as possible.

Update: We've reached out to the customer explaining how the free trial works. Waiting on a reply.

Happy Health Star

I used this app trying to make a sale and keep me learning in this platform. Hoping in a few days from I can see any sale for my new store.

My Happy Run

scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam
scam scam scam scam scam
scam scam scam scam scam scam
scam scam scam scam

December 14, 2019

This customer didn't reach out to our support channels before leaving this review. We've reached out to the customer to understand more about the issue.

Update: Tried to reach customer multiple times over the last two weeks with absolutely no reply nor acknowledgement of the review. We believe this may be a fake review as the customer didn't really use the app at all. We will be asking Shopify to investigate it further.

fragrancesline.com

I am pleasantly surprised. They just fixed my issue. Thank you, Jason! Thanks to all guys from support team! You are the best! I am very satisfied!

Love By Letterbox

I consider this app to be vital as it creates trust with your visitors, showing them that others have trusted you when purchasing a product.
Helps the conversion from shopper to customer.

Also, very easy to set up and I am greatly appreciative of the free plan for when you've just launched your store.