Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Book Wurm

easy to use, customize, and install! great app! i have already recommended it to some friends and i just started using it.

The Dogs Biscuit.com

I think this app is fabulous. It completely transforms my promotions and Sales. It's professional and brilliant

Hypnotic Hair

I love Sales Pop-Pop up notification. Having this app makes my store look professional. The only issue is the price of $29 a month. I don't know if I can really afford this. Consider lowering the price.

LADYELORD

It has been a great experience! I had a good result. My sales converted about 30% more with sales pop.

lslingerie

very helpful and with great prompt customer service thank you for all of your help. Would recommend

Pandabest

Very good,fantastic!!!i have a really good experience about this app,cuz it dose help me a lot,good recommend for every one.

YB Ugly Boutique

Love Sales Pop-Popup Notification. It's an awesome app for our customers and helps them see what everyone is checking out or purchasing!

BrownBee Posh

Wonderful app and really helped my store grow when I begun starting with no sales! The set up was easy too and I'm not very tech savvy. This is a must have.

Howl & Roam Co Store

wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful

essencialofertas

excelente app
aumentou bastante as vendas. amigos mim recomendaram esse app a um tempo mais quando resolvir testar realmente foi de muita utilidade