Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

JAYHANS

the conversion rate after i installed sky-rocketed. Definetely a must have app to help build trust...

Pet Athletic Wear

love the free plan avaliable. makes it easy for small business owners to get their feet wet before they start to profit off of anything

COSMIC&Co™

Cherche Royi

Esta calificación la doy por que no he podido configurarla y antes de que me cobre, prefiero desinstalarla. al aprecer tiene buenas review pero es algo compleja y más cuando no se maneja ingles.

Book Wurm

easy to use, customize, and install! great app! i have already recommended it to some friends and i just started using it.

The Dogs Biscuit.com

I think this app is fabulous. It completely transforms my promotions and Sales. It's professional and brilliant

Hypnotic Hair

I love Sales Pop-Pop up notification. Having this app makes my store look professional. The only issue is the price of $29 a month. I don't know if I can really afford this. Consider lowering the price.

LADYELORD

It has been a great experience! I had a good result. My sales converted about 30% more with sales pop.

lslingerie

very helpful and with great prompt customer service thank you for all of your help. Would recommend

Pandabest

Very good,fantastic!!!i have a really good experience about this app,cuz it dose help me a lot,good recommend for every one.