POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Sugarscarf

I just starting to use this apps
lets see price is good too
----------------------------------------

October 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

EXOTIC DENIM

Great for adding social proof to your store. Looks very professional as well. I would recommend this to anyone looking to add social proof to their store!

October 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app and we truly appreciate your recommendation!

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

M4 Dental

I like the app and can't wait to upgrade my store to re-install it again and start get the benefits out of it

October 13, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

-Alessandro

Ecofray

Great app and great support team. They replied and answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly. Thank you!

October 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate you. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Best,
Muhammad.

FITPE

The app is very good and the customer support is also very good. I would like suggest this to everyone.

October 8, 2021

Thanks a ton for the review! We really appreciate it. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any more queries! :D

Best,
Muhammad.

Recov

I used this app to help me better serve my customers. I like the features on it and the easy the integration.

October 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

ReversProxies™

Très bien, c'est un 5/5 pour moi. Rien à dire sur le service client non plus, tout est parfait ! Merci beaucoup

October 3, 2021

Nous apprécions l'excellente critique et la recommandation. Nous sommes là pour vous si vous avez besoin d'aide avec l'application :)

MyLittleRave.com

very helpful support who prepared a special offer for me and returned $ 200. I recommend this application and special greetings for Waqas

October 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, I had a good time helping you out.

Do let us know if you need any assistance in the future :)

GodFirstWeChase™️

I use this app to help me boost my sales and would recommend it to anyone that have an online store. Support staff is great and very responsive.

October 3, 2021

We appreciate the awesome review and recommendation. We are here for you, if you need any assistance with the app :)

Harvey Brenton

This app works fine for me And allow me to have more customers. The support team is Also awesome! .

October 3, 2021

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any suggestions or tips.