Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Let's E-Bike

Great App! it really gives me a chance to provide great social proof for my audience. Love it, would recommend to others!

Camelô Shop

Aplicativo bom, estava usando há e aparecendo normalmente. Mas em pouco tempo ele parou de aparecer e não sei como fazer aparecer de novo

HikeUpp

I would be nice if it offer more than 7 days trial in the growth plan.Overall the experience is good and service is excellent.

luvlypetshop

Its a very good apps which helps me to generate more and more sales. Now i am able to sell my products effectively!

Lane 4 Athletic

Very easy to install. I am sure it will help generate more sales for our business. This will allow us to gain prospective buyers' confidence in knowing other customers from around the country have ordered from us.

VOGUEKOMPANY

I am only using the basic package at the moment, but the app looks great. It's simple and does exactly what's required.

Greer & Anderad

Just started to use the app. Hope it works well. Before giving any sincere comments i need to fully explore this app.

belanbip

mqnepiofhenwifwfsafsadfadsfsdfewgvuidsvhnksahioejVsdjfvuhweiunxzHnolFVuiehibYEWBVINFDAKJVNIREBjiudgscviunuiab7eybfvajkogvwafuhasvcbkjsgbwqoivbkfgvfndsjibfvinrkngbuioeqrgmqvirehviunqviuqnfipqwff

LHartbags

Great App! I'm not able to afford the Pro version yet but it's a plus for me already. Can't wait to explore more after it helps me with my first sales :-) To be able to put the popups where you'd like on your site is awesome. And also change the font and color scheme for them. And that's only on the Free version.

DivaJean

I think it is important to know the number of purchases your store is generating . "I love Ratings