4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting sales and conversions with its user-friendly design and easy setup. They appreciate the unique feature of displaying customer purchase activities and the insights it provides about site visitors. The customer service, especially the chat service, is praised for its quick response and professionalism. The app is noted for its reliability and effectiveness, with many merchants using it across multiple stores for years.

November 8, 2018

Trying to configure the app. I just can´t find the way to have an automatic pop. That would be a great function. Will come back later.

Keii
Mexico
Over 4 years using the app
April 8, 2018

Cool, just loved it. There's nothing sweeter than this free nice app.

Gajari
India
Edited July 12, 2019

Le t me use it first before forcing a review damn. I dont have 100 characters worth of words for this yet.

PettitRacing.com
October 18, 2018

This app has helped build my clientele. It pops up showing people who view my website that other people have made purchases. This encourages people to buy as well and that your website is a secure site. I would highly recommend getting this app.

The Box Trix
January 28, 2019

great app that boost sales. social proof is one of the most important things in your store and this app delivered it.

High Grabity
Israel
December 24, 2019

I was using this app and loved it. I JUST realized that it hasn't been active for a couple of months perhaps because I did not pay the $29.
For those of us who are in sales; it can be a challenge to keep up with everything especially during very busy holiday shopping seasons.
While the app was active I did notice an increase in sales...and now the app is asking for a $29 month.

OFP Farms
February 3, 2019

Maybe it works well. Thanks

Ecigar4jp Inc
Edited November 17, 2021

Would like to thank Anna from the CS department for the kind assistance. very sweet and friendly. Got my problem solved without any issues

somethingseriously
Singapore
Sales POP! replied November 17, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.
Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

-Anna

January 10, 2019

Thank you so much. It's a great application. I really like how it simple; If would be nice if it did more language translations.

Tempt Me
Hong Kong SAR
Edited August 22, 2019

I just enabled the app and this is amazing. The UI blends with my website perfectly. Must recommend if you want to increase your sales.

Craft Store of India