POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

HOTTEST SHOE IN THE CITY

This app is awesome and shows you real traffic and orders that were recently purchased on your website.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for using POP! and sharing your experience. It means a lot!

Reach out at salespop@cartkit.com if you need further help.

Cachorro Gringo

Excellent customer service! Shout out to Muhammad for being very fast and solving the issues I had even faster.

May 20, 2021

Haha! Thanks for the shout-out, I truly appreciate you.

Feel free to reach out to us again. :D

VERANERA

We really like this app. It does help our customers feel reassurance. Very good customer support. Thank You!

May 20, 2021

Thanks for the review, and I'm glad your customers feel more securing buying your products. :D

Feel free to reach out for more advice and assistance.

SewinQueens Luxury Extensions

I installed this app 10 minutes ago and already have a new customer sale! JUST INSTALL IT. I kept googling how to get an app like this becuase i saw it on other sites. The customer service is quick and efficient. Took 30 seconds to add the app to my site

May 20, 2021

We appreciate your support! It was a pleasure helping you to set up the app :)

We hope this becomes a long-term partnership!

Hub English - Online Class PH

I used this app to increase my online sale. xoxo
It is great because it gives trusts to my store viewers.

May 20, 2021

This makes us very happy! :D

Thank you for choosing POP! to help you build trust among your customers and sharing your experience here.

Judith C.

Farawlaya.com

First time trying out this app for the first time, hopefully, I can get some conversations.
Good customer service, easy to set up

May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your review! We're super glad to be part of your business and this encourages the team to work harder.

Pet Care™

First time trying out this app for first time, hopefully I can get some conversations.
Good customer service, easy to set up

May 20, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! We hope it helps you boost your sales.

If you need any more assistance with the metrics or set up, feel free to reach out as we're available 24/7!

Fourth Street Creative

OMG!!! I've been trying to add another 3rd party app similar to this and it was crazy I spent a day trying to make it work and I couldn't do it... then I stumbled upon POP and with 1-click it was all set up and ready to go! Super cool and already seeing conversions.

May 20, 2021

Haha! Thanks for the kind words, we are glad you find the app intuitive and easy to use. We hope to make it even better in the coming weeks!

Thanks again,

TEMATRESSES Beauty Studio

Great customer service, fast and responsive! I was able to get assistance removing the "Sales Pop" tag with the help of Muhammed!

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and the amazing review and shout-out!

I really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ever Home Goods

Good app, very nice and responsive customer service. Did the free trial just to see what it was about but forgot to change the plan to the free version. Asked for a refund and they were very polite and willing to help with the refund as well as offering additional services for new stores. If you're starting out with a new store or trying to increase conversion, this app will have some good social proof to help. Thank you!

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was really nice talking to you. We really hope the app helps your business grow and attract more visitors and potential customers!

Do not hesitate to reach out, always here to help.

Thanks,