Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

by CartKit

Higher Conversions with Recent Sales Pop Up Notifications

Dlee T-Shirt Co

I like the app great way to create urgency and sell more items. you can customize so it isnt just an annoying popup but a useful tool.

Village Kawaii

Great ! Extremely reactive support. The team is willing to make their product evolve with the customers' feedbacks.
My issue was fixed within 24 hours. They changed a few buttons and links in the app in order to match my request.

That's the attitude.
I recommend.

off your chops

Great 1 click cant believe it so happy lucky me it is a dream come true still no sales yet though need

Pixie + Ash

Easy to use and I like it a lot especially for a beginner like me. Go for and try out the free plan.

Outback Retro

Fantastic app!! It does exactly as described ( www.outbackretro.com.au ) integrates well with my theme on shopify.

OFP Farms

I was using this app and loved it. I JUST realized that it hasn't been active for a couple of months perhaps because I did not pay the $29.
For those of us who are in sales; it can be a challenge to keep up with everything especially during very busy holiday shopping seasons.
While the app was active I did notice an increase in sales...and now the app is asking for a $29 month.

Lady Beauty Tech

Facile d'installation, rapidee, éfficace, Je ne suis pas informaticienne et j'ai réussi a l'installer

Fern & Petal

Overpriced for a simple popup on a website. They updated the plugin a while back and have styled it in a way that prevents your CSS overrides.

Does what it's supposed to - so it gets a few stars. Will be uninstalling for an alternative.

HNbeauts

It says there’s a free option .... where ? Now I’m being charged $29 ?????!!!!! ??????????????????????

December 18, 2019

Hi there, the link is at the bottom of the pricing page! We've just emailed you with more info. Please check your email as soon as possible.

Update: We've reached out to the customer explaining how the free trial works. Waiting on a reply.

Happy Health Star

I used this app trying to make a sale and keep me learning in this platform. Hoping in a few days from I can see any sale for my new store.