Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

TWENTY7TWENTY6

Must have!!!! love this app. anyone that is selling anything needs this app lets customers know when some else is buying from your store

frogsnotpigeons

Still on the free version so only limited options. But yep - pretty good. Hope to be on the pro version shortly

Bambooda

Works like magic! Perfect for any shop, it drives customers towards cart in a strategic manner. Pop can be customized and love the friendly app interface! Customer service is prompt and to the point!

Comics n Pop

*UPDATED REVIEW*
After being contacted and helped with customer support (very painless process) it is now setup and working perfectly. Actually took no time at all and looks great. Customer service is top notch, better than alot of company's I have dealt with!

*ORIGINAL REVIEW*
Cant work out how to import orders, documents section no help and the video for it was nothing like what I had.

August 31, 2020

Hi! We can help you to import previous events on our end. We sent an email, please contact us back :)

Aforcli US

Scam app! Reported to Shopify and delected them out of my store. I don't know why it charge me 29$ , even don't have any trafficc on my store !

August 27, 2020

Hi! We recently switched to an entirely new application with some major upgrades. It seems that there was a bug related to some users being on the Pro plan even though they selected Free. We're investigating and issuing refunds for any store effected. We sent an email, please contact us back. Thanks!

Curato Home

Hey team love the app it has been working really well! I can't see Sales Pop on any of my devices and incognito mode at the moment... can you please advise? Thanks!

Emilywear

Why can't i see the sales pop on my desktop & mobile now? Kindly advise..............................

estarcase

it is the best sales pop app I used ,Easy to set up ,Highly recommended for everyone to use ........

dormbud

helped make my website better I hope this adds to some conversions for my website because I really like this

REINE SKIN

The app is esthetically pleasing. I notice that the app changes the theme on its own. This can be a hassle but other than that I like the app.