POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

The Wudhu Socks

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We used this app for a year or two and were happy with the results that we got. We later stopped using the app to make the experience for our customers less disruptive. Additionally, the support has always been extremely helpful and went out of their way a few times to assist us. I would definitely recommend this app to new business owners who want to nudge their customers with sales data.

July 15, 2022

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. Hope to serve you again soon. Have a wonderful day!

- Sally

FMP Accessories

Works Great! Very Easy to install and get working quickly. Customer Support is alway easy to communicate with.

July 12, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad we could be of assistance!

-Waqas.

Earth's Dew

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app. Wish the app was more affordable though. $30 is a lot for a social proof app. Needs better pricing for sure but good overall.

July 26, 2022

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and we're glad that you liked the app.

TheBudBed

Time spent using app 1 day

I used the app and it is great and has everything you need in the email and text marketing area! Highly recommend.

July 5, 2022

Hi TheBudBed! Thanks for sharing your positive review of our app. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our app.

Thank you for giving us the chance to serve you.

- Sally

Tienda El Balón

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 years

usei o app e é muuuito bom. recomendo bastante, principalmente sobre os pops que ajudam bastante na conversao

Reality U Cosmetics

Customer service was very helpful with getting my issue resolved. Thank you so much in being so helpful when needed.

BIMI barnsele

Location Sweden

Mycket bra app som fungerar bra. jag har använt mig av flera appar men den fungerar bäst. Funkar bättre än de flesta och har bra design.

Bad Buckin' Behavior

Time spent using app About 1 year

Shiela helped immediately with my issues. I had a user error, by assuming that when I kept the app disabled it would not charge me. She refunded me for 3 months of charges as soon as she seen my account.

June 29, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I'm glad I could help!

Care Supplies Online

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I reached out to customer support and had the please of working with Micah. She was awesome! Very knowledgeable, helpful and far exceeding my expectations <3 Kuddos to hiring such wonderful customer service people to offer assistance. Amazing app & amazing customer service.

June 28, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.
Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

- Micah

Her Fantasy Box

really love this for my store. it helped a lot with social proof. Thanks a lot. I would definitely recommend .

June 23, 2022

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you find our app helpful and we truly appreciate your recommendation.