POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

TimeToLight

It's very good but very expensive for shops with few visitors. I would definitely buy this if it's cheaper.

December 13, 2020

Hi, we have a free plan available! Please contact us at salespop@cartkit.com :)

Crystal+Irie

I'm intrigued by this app as a consumer i know seeing that others are purchasing gives me more confidence to also buy but if they want ppl to dish out 30 a month they should at least include metrics with the free version because i truly cannot tell when a conversion is because of this app or just cus. and u want me to pay. i need to see this is actively working. you should consider giving ppl a chance to use the app with metrics available. only data talks to me, ot

December 10, 2020

We reached out via email! We'd love to hear more about your experience :)

Clothsoles

I'm pretty sure this is a great app! But not for me. I was charged during my trial run and after being uninstalled

December 8, 2020

Dec 8: Update - The charge was generated correctly after the 7-day trial period ended. We contacted the store owner and explained this. A refund was issued following our policy.
Dec 8: Hi! We'll contact you immediately.

BajaTiki

Really enjoying this app, it has added needed visual energy to my brand new shopify store.Thank you!

GOSPEL BBQ

Great app so far and customer service was quick to assist me with a setting I had set up that would not allow the sales but she fixed it quickly for me. Great help !

Robo Loco T-Shirt Co.

Once you figure out how to get started, it does what it says on the tin. Would like to see more customisation options for the price - i.e. custom pop up messages. Responsive and helpful support team which is a plus.

November 16, 2020

Hi! Can you please contact us at salespop@cartkit.com? We'll send a message shortly.

SoBaely

Very fast support thanks! there is some missing features but they help you fix it fast. thank you s a

' Unapologetic Culture '

When I had issues I was immediately helped ! The people are super friendly and the app makes the website look aesthetically great !

November 6, 2020

Hi! The charge was generated after your 7-day trial period ended. We've sent an email, please reach out back :)

Guspare

I didn't pay attention to the automatic upgrade so they ended up charging me a fee but once I talked to the support they refunded me immediately

November 3, 2020

Hi! The charge was made after the trial period ended. We just sent an email with a detailed explanation, please reach out back to us :)

ellie + co.

I love love love the UI! Features are easy to use and customizable. I use it to show activity on my site. It works as advertised.