Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Rolling Rocks

Very easy to use. Couldn't believe I found the perfect social proof pop. Definitely a good investment for my online store.

Morris House Boutique

Sales Pop has been fantastic. We use the free plan and I recently noticed the app stopped working on my site. We had reached out max for the free plan. When I contacted their customer service, they helped me greatly and got it back working for no cost. I am impressed by the not only the app , but also by their fantastic customer support.

TheSafeDriver

enjoy about using this app Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup
look good for now. hope they will not dis.

Mobile Phone Enterprise

I used this app to increase my sales and it was a great success will like to continue using it and other websites.

shopaztro

great app I have been using for a long time. I have seen other stores use this or something similar for social proof and I haven't looked back.

My Guest Book

Just installed this app and so far so good the reviews were good and the app was easy to install and set up.

HammerHouse

Sales Pop is the best app i have used as the custome service is splendid and the interface is pretty user friendly. Also it serves it purpose well as a proof the website is live and well.

Carla De La Cruz Jewelry

We have seen an increase in sales and add to carts after using this app. It is really straight forward and easy to use. I have recommended it to a few other friends with stores.

ENGRAVIFY

Good layout of the dashboard which allowed me to get easily and set up everything within 5 mins. This app is a must have for every shopify store.

Jaded Body Butter, LLC

I have seen it work on others websites, so I thought I would try it since it I liked the concept. I just added the app on my site, so I don't have any personal reviews.