POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof | Reviews

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Kaxtoshop

Great support from Muhammad !!! I really enjoy this app support since they have support me the first time I have use it

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you liked our customer support team!

Do not hesitate to let us know if you ever need assistance. We are available for you 24/7 :)

Sweaters Australia

Awesome app and awesome customer service.
Highly recommend using their app
Definitely gives customers more confidence

November 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, you can contact us anytime for tips or assistance :)

Toba

Good app, good support! I just started using it, so looking forward seeing those sales popping! Greets

November 28, 2021

We appreciate your kind words, We hope this app brings in a lot of unwanted sales for your store.

We are available 24/7 for your assistance :)

Ruma Living

Good customer service - They have a live chat, and there support team is helpful are professional .....

November 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, We appreciate our user's feedback.

Do let us know if you ever need any further assistance.

Crystal Bailey Home

I used this app to help grow my sales online! It's awesome!!! I have only just signed up, but it will be interesting to see how it goes over the next few months. I haven't used this app for long enough to know whether I enjoy it or not.

Nordicsheep.de

Looks nice. Should be easy to find out. We just downloaded it, lets see what the app can do :-) Its all about sales you know.

Style Spotter Fashion Boutique

Great app for social proof and the customer service is unmatched. The pricing could be better but overall great app.

December 1, 2021

Thanks so much! This review truly made our day.
We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much.

We are here for you whenever you need us! Stay safe!

2BETRUE

Great app and easy to install, would recommend to others in need of a sales notification app. Support is also easy to connect with via live chat.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

ArchSocks

I used this app to help put in recent sales pop in my store to create social proof great and easy to use app

December 1, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

Pain Free Aussies

Awesome app and boosts your sales. Muhmmad from the team is the best guy ever, very helpful, very honest and supportive. Love their team and these guys are always happy to help. Thank you so much. Downlaod this app and increase the conversion score. 10/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and write such a wonderful review. We hope to serve you again in the future. :)

-Muhammad