Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

MyPicSocks

First Time use this APP, it looks powerful! I hop It will bring sales to my shopify store: www.mypicsocks.com.

yorstaile

This app was very helpfull in keeping clients in my online clothing shop, also makes it look more legit.

Bestdealsaleph

I used this app because i believe it will help me increase my sales. I just enable it so i will leave review again of how it goes. Thank you.

C H A R G E - W E A R

fucking shit. tryna scam me with your plan that isnt free but advertising as it is, then making the consumer feel like shit if they want the free plan.

That Fruit Place

So far I like this app however I don't like that I have to erase all my cookies to reset it once I close a notice. Please change that! So far so good otherwise. New user.

Play Earth

Aplicativo excelente. recomendarei para varias pessoas que utilizam o Shopify, gostei do menu que eles tem.

The Clinic Lahore

I love this app as this application is pretty good for the beginners and trust me by using this app.

Daily-Grocery-store

Great Apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps. I love it very much. Strongly recommend everyone!!!!! Great Apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps. I love it very much. Strongly recommend everyone!!!!!

Premier League Shop

Wonderful Apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps. Love it. Strongly recommend everyone. Wonderful Apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps. Love it. Strongly recommend everyone.

Killer Body

Great work. it really helps my sales since i installed it.
i will definitively recommend this app to all the store owners out there!