POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 21, 2021

good app would definitely recommend to amnypne..just the pricing is a bit issue at the atart.other tha that its good

Shoes Market India
India
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
Sales POP! replied October 26, 2021

Thank you for your review, We are available 24/7 for our users,

Do let us know if you ever need assistance or tips in the future :)

October 19, 2021

Great Customer Service Micah helped with all billing enquiries very promptly and effectively, Highly recommended

Stella Equine
October 19, 2021

I loved everything about the app and plan to use it again in the future once I reopen my shop. The staff is very helpful as well.

Gianni&Guys Closet
October 19, 2021

This app has truly help me establish trust with perspective customers and grow my sales. The support team provides great customer service each time I contact them with questions.

Profashionally Chic
Sales POP! replied November 8, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

-Alessandro

October 19, 2021

The app is good and the customer support is even better. They answer and deal quickly with our questions and requests :)

Totem - The Feel Good Game
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Sales POP! replied October 19, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate it, we try our best to be as efficient for our users as possible.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance :)

October 19, 2021

Work perfectly fine. Last but not least, the client service is extremely efficient. I recommend this product. Thanks

mawouja
France
Sales POP! replied October 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and for recommending our app! We're always here to assist you. :)

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

-Sally

Edited October 26, 2021

Anna was great! She answered all of my questions and assisted me promptly! She gave great directions and helped me to understand my trial period. Great Service!

suiteboxdecor
Time spent using app: 8 days
Sales POP! replied October 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.
Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

-Anna

October 17, 2021

Suporte sempre online e disponível para resolver tudo o que tiver ao alcance! Estão de parabéns!!! Indico o app pela funcionalidade, tornando a página mais dinâmica.

Escambo Shop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 months
Sales POP! replied October 17, 2021

Muito obrigado! Esta revisão realmente fez o nosso dia.
Estamos muito felizes em saber que você está satisfeito com nossos serviços. Isso significa muito.
Estamos aqui para ajudá-lo sempre que precisar! Fique seguro! :)

October 16, 2021

I just installed the app, it's easy to use but still reviewing how it works , I'll have a couple of days for more detailed review. Good stuff.

elle's secret Beauty
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 16, 2021

Probably the app is very useful but I didnt try all the features, however I got charged for $29 with no consent, I requested a refund and they helped me right away.

bohobe +home