4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting sales and conversions with its user-friendly design and easy setup. They appreciate the unique feature of displaying customer purchase activities and the insights it provides about site visitors. The customer service, especially the chat service, is praised for its quick response and professionalism. The app is noted for its reliability and effectiveness, with many merchants using it across multiple stores for years.

August 29, 2019

It's great to have an app like this for free! I'm looking forward to testing it out and seeing how it impacts my sales.

Slave Free Market
January 16, 2022

Great app, helping to keep the shop looking alive. All working well. Very nice and understanding support. I recommend :)

ioolajewelry
Czechia
Sales POP! replied February 2, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We're always here to support you. Cheers!

-Sally

Edited July 13, 2019

I did not like being prompted to review the app before I actually got a chance to see whether it worked or not. Other than that, great app! Super easy to install, and its free!

Mama Qucha
September 14, 2021

This app is great is helping potential customers know which products in your stock were recently sold! I would recommend this product. I did have an issue with my bill but Anna quickly resolved it on the spot. Great customer service and great product, thanks so much!

kesshō
Sales POP! replied September 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback!
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help :)

-Anna

September 13, 2019

I love how easy installation was and the step-by-step walk through to set up was very helpful. Cant wait to see how this enhances my sales :)

Goddess Beauty Skincare
October 12, 2019

So easy! its super helpful and allows me to show my shoppers what they should purchase based on other customers

Lend the Trends
New Zealand
June 15, 2019

Super Easy to use the app, brilliant work! I would recommend this app to anyone who has a Shopify store and would like to convert their customers

Crowned Jewellery
May 27, 2020

Phesora
Malaysia
September 16, 2021

Enjoy the experience with this app so far. Looks like we found the one we were looking for. The team is quite helpful.

shop LEDVANCE Italia
Germany
Sales POP! replied September 22, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Edited August 16, 2019

As good as I expected
includes automatic translation and privacy concern (let you decide to publish or not the name of last customers)
I really recommend it