POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

TotemaActive

Location Croatia

Great application, one of the best on Shopify App market to drive visitors to your store.
The support team is fast responsive which is great when you run online business.

October 6, 2021

Thank you for leaving your feedback, Our support team is always available for you if you need assistance or help. We hope this app brings in alot of extra sales for your store :)

themellowmat

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 6 hours

This app is pretty good, simple and free for my purposes. shows great social proof and urgency. Also quite customisable

October 6, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. Do let us know if you need any help. We are here for you if you need any assistance with the app :)

Sugarscarf

Location Malaysia

I just starting to use this apps
lets see price is good too
----------------------------------------

October 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

EXOTIC DENIM

Great for adding social proof to your store. Looks very professional as well. I would recommend this to anyone looking to add social proof to their store!

October 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app and we truly appreciate your recommendation!

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

M4 Dental

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like the app and can't wait to upgrade my store to re-install it again and start get the benefits out of it

October 13, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

-Alessandro

Ecofray

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app and great support team. They replied and answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly. Thank you!

October 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate you. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Best,
Muhammad.

FITPE

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is very good and the customer support is also very good. I would like suggest this to everyone.

October 8, 2021

Thanks a ton for the review! We really appreciate it. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any more queries! :D

Best,
Muhammad.

Recov

I used this app to help me better serve my customers. I like the features on it and the easy the integration.

October 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

ReversProxies™

Location France

Très bien, c'est un 5/5 pour moi. Rien à dire sur le service client non plus, tout est parfait ! Merci beaucoup

October 3, 2021

Nous apprécions l'excellente critique et la recommandation. Nous sommes là pour vous si vous avez besoin d'aide avec l'application :)

MyLittleRave.com

Location Poland
Time spent using app Over 2 years

very helpful support who prepared a special offer for me and returned $ 200. I recommend this application and special greetings for Waqas

October 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, I had a good time helping you out.

Do let us know if you need any assistance in the future :)