POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

Writer's Block Coffee

An essential app for any store that's getting started and needs to build trust. I wish it would allow for custom thumbnail images, but it's not a deal breaker. This is a no-brainer. Install this app.

Dólar Brasileiro

I am just a beginner. And it seems very simple and useful for me. If you are a beginner like me, I would recommend you to watch some tutorial first.

The Box Trix

This app has helped build my clientele. It pops up showing people who view my website that other people have made purchases. This encourages people to buy as well and that your website is a secure site. I would highly recommend getting this app.

Buckle London

Estaba buscando esta app para ayudarme con retención del cliente, no conocía el termino y fue de gran ayuda. Muchas gracias

Sanctus est

Awesome app..real people buying from my site... boosted my sale up to 300% and that's why i love it so much <3

Cross Good

every time I found this, that is a great free app for increasing your sales rapidly. i love this free app o Shopify.

Dope Universal

thanks for this awesome app. great job! i love this app, it helps a lot. so good, hope for more help

HipHopBling

very usefull app and they have enough customization also !!!! Truly beautiful and it works better than I expected for a free app!

Dabbler Supply

Very useful app and pleased with its performance....second day in I saw a spike in add to carts and orders.

Plant and Canvas

I love the interface of this app. Truly beautiful and it works better than I expected for a free app!