POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Sales Pop-Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Build social proof and urgency with POP!

Superhero Code

Great App I love it so much. it increases the trust between my shop and the customers! Thanks alottt!

BlackDiamondPlayingCards

So far so good haven't had any sales quite yet but im sure this will help us out in the long run.

Primary Classroom Resources

Does exactly what I'd hoped it would do, thank you :) Easy to install and looks like it will be easy to change settings too.

cubotphilippines

Great apps it improves sales drive will recommend to my friends. continue to make good apps to help achieve more sales

FREEASY

The pop up displaying our genuine sales in the more authentic way. Highly recommended. Thankssssssss!

House of Makeda

I like this app! I've just launched my store and, so far, it's been a breeze to use. It really gives me confidence that it will boost my sales.

S.O.S Cartouches inc.

TWOTONEFROZE

love the app. makes that social proof every site needs, easy and seamless. free SEO also damn i love that, excited to see how that turns out,

BullDoggyMerch

Hard to navigate with interface and spammy buttons all over.

Will see how it works once I've actually managed to use it properly. Super spammy and forced to leave a review in order to get rid of some of the spam and "get started"!

Won't even let me reply or post this review unless I write something with more than 100 characters. According to the word count though I have over 400 characters yet this review isn't good enough apparently!

buyJP

abuena aplicacion la uso para incrementar mis ventas y la verdad me funciona muy bien muchas gracias