POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

Mighty Cool Tech

I used this app and it's helped drive sales to my shop! I can't believe how helpful this plugin is to my store

The Ice Plugg

Its nice and easy to use :) helps to make customers feel more trusted in the website etc. overall great app.

iVenus Computer Store

I like this app! So easy to use and already have a feeling it's gonna boost my sales. Get it if you need a sales pop app!

Topchoice Electronics

I used this app. Its great. Sales popup feature is really helpful. It also abstract customer's information

#Decorate-My-Day.com

I added the app and am just starting out using it. I'm going it will help me increase my sales and growth in my store.

Childrens Moda

Works, as described in the description. Would like to see more options in future, but can't beat it for free.

azooty

Cool app. Helpful a lot. It has what I needed and now I'm seeing more sales because of it. Truly helps

Coffee deLigia

Perfection. I love it. Very easy to use especially when you are a new user. Simple and colorful. Thank you so much

MANGOSTEEN BOUTIQUE

Easy to set up and apply on my website. And it can be synced with orders from the past. I'm still trying. Hope it does help increase conversion and sales. I will try more and update if it has any improvement on my sales.

Big Paws Dog Beds

Great APP! Easy to setup and able to customise with inline CSS. Appreciate the author for making the app free