4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup and effectiveness in increasing sales and conversion rates. It offers real-time customer activity notifications, enhancing trust with new customers. The feature showing what others are buying is engaging. Merchants value the responsive customer service and customizable pop-ups. The app is also recognized for boosting website legitimacy and providing customer behavior insights.

November 28, 2019

COSMIC&Co™
Spain
1 minute using the app
May 31, 2019

Good stuff! I enjoy this app for building up my stores brand trust and authority. Very useful for new businesses

POSTVRE
November 27, 2019

easy to use, customize, and install! great app! i have already recommended it to some friends and i just started using it.

Book Wurm
May 3, 2018

amazing feature! Love it! Easy to use and install!

Pineappleeverything
September 28, 2021

I am super excited about this app! I love the social proof it provides, which is extremely important to me as a small business owner. The customer service in helping me with the installation was top notch. Thanks so much!

MAMAHOOD THE LABEL
August 19, 2019

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Fashius Co
Philippines
August 25, 2019

Great app; helped me a lot to increase my sales - easy to customize - just download it you won't be disapointed

Blʌckpods
Ireland
October 11, 2018

It takes a while to get it live but it works well. It takes a while to get it live but it works well.

seekdiscomfort

March 10, 2024

Rovaya
24 days using the app
Sales POP! replied March 12, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to give us this rating. We truly appreciate it!