Simple Invoice ‑ Order Printer

Simple Invoice ‑ Order Printer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 1, 2022

Great for creating Invoices and Packing Slips really fast and easy. Customizable Template & Designs and options for automatic E-Mail available. Their support has been really helpful with our requests. Also, the App offers a free tier for up to 50 invoices a month which is a super nice touch, especially for small stores starting out and looking to grow. 100% recommended!

Rare Street Coffee
Switzerland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 20, 2022

I have nothing but the words of praise for the app and for the developers who helped us out and made custom changes to app just for us!

BÉBÉBYDUNJA
Serbia
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 18, 2022

Ich kann diese App absolut empfehlen! Die Rechnungen können vom Design her individuell angepasst werden und sind wirklich einfach zu gestalten. Die Rechnungserstellung bei den Bestellungen funktioniert mit einem Klick - super easy.
Hinzu kommt der unfassbar kompetente Kundenservice. Ich habe Simplio kontaktiert, um auch eingelöste Gutscheine auf den Rechnungen sehen zu können. Ich habe das Team am Wochenende kontaktiert und innerhalb weniger Minuten eine Rückmeldung erhalten. Die Mitarbeiter haben das Element dann über das Wochenende ohne Zögern in die App eingebaut. Die Gutscheine erschienen dann bereits am nächsten Tag einwandfrei auf den Rechnungen. Das ist wirklich unfassbar, am liebsten würde ich mehr als 5 Sterne geben wenn das möglich wäre :) Alles in allem eine sehr praktische App, die auch in der kostenlosen Version einen großen Mehrwert bietet. Zusätzlich gibt sie einen hervorragenden Kundenservice her. Ich kann Simplio wirklich sehr empfehlen!

octotrend
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 10, 2022

This is exactly what i needed. simple invoices. I've had the app for 5 minutes. A very very good app. its exactly what it says and i don't understand why shopify doesn't have normal invoices great !!!!!!

purfitcovers.com
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
January 4, 2022

Vraiment bien, rien à redire, il n'y a aucun problème avec le français. Pas très cher en plus. Vous pouvez y aller tranquille.

Soft Romance
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited February 11, 2022

Invoices out of the box look really nice. They have most of the functionality that we need. They have listened and even added some functionality for us. **Update - I wish that I could give this guys 6 stars. It just keeps getting better.

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 17, 2021

I have just started the free plan, to be able to send invoices to clients right away. It is going to save time to more productive tasks ( instead of going in my case to google drive, make the invoice, and send it by mail). Very friendly dashboard and stylish minimal invoice that I have easily customised. It is really a great help for a small business to be able to offer up to 50 invoices for free a month. As I scale I will gladly upgrade so the invoices are automatically sent. Thank you Simplio!

piamontemadrid
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 7, 2021

Honestly Chuck has been amazing fast and efficient in responding how to use Simplio with custom attributes in Shopify. i will really recommend this app, Shopify is really missing the ability to have the business name, company number, VAT number in an invoice you are sending in a B2B transaction. Thank you guys for your help !

greencastor
France
Time spent using app: 12 days
November 15, 2021

I use this app to print invoices. I like how easy it was to create personalized invoices even for someone like me who is technically challenged.

OATHER'S LEGACY FARM
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 27, 2021

This is the best invoicing app, I just love it, it's so easy to customize and send automatically invoices to my clients, it looks very professional, and makes my customers feel confident about my business when buying.

HealthyBreeze