Simply Insurance

Simply Insurance

by Lucent Innovation

Add Custom Shipping Insurance and Earn Extra $$

Nani Swimwear

We’ve been using this app for about a week now. It’s working great so far! The install was easy. I appreciated that they were fast to reply to my questions and quick to accomplished tasks.

Paavani Ayurveda

This app has provided us with everything we were looking for to be able to self-insure our customers. Plus, the customer support has been outstanding. They are available for communicating, resolving issues, they helped us to implement the coding and they also created customization for our specific needs. We are very pleased and highly recommend.

BigShoes

Great app that helps me increase order value and give my customers piece of mind. The customer support with this app has been great. They installed the app for us and worked with us when there were things we needed to change.

The Royal Look For Less

Great and useful app that helps me increase order value and give my customers piece of mind. The customer support with this app is even better. They installed to app onto my theme and worked with me back and forth when there was issues with my theme. Thank you to Nikesh and the entire team.

Team Power Products

Update: It took a little while to iron out some issues, but with installation done, it is working as expected and working well. The new feature of allowing a percent of the total to be applied as the insurance fee is a much appreciated update. Good job! --This app looks like it will be beneficial but so far getting help with some installation issues, changing some text within the app, etc. has been very frustrating. I have tried the Chat function (advertises always there, which means 2 hours if any response at all) and email which has taken 24 hors for response, but they have yet to fix the installation problem after two days of waiting. If I get help eventually and the issues are fixed, I will update the review.

Southernlux Clothing Co.

Tried installing on my own but was not working. I messaged team for help and they replied instantly and was able to get access to my store and get it up and running!

VampireFreaks

Haven't had the best experience with 'Route' shipping protection and was looking for an app where we can still offer package protection and keep the money so that we actually make a profit, rather than 'Route' making a profit off of our customers. Wasn't quite working how we wanted to at first, but I contacted their support chat and 'John' was a huge help, he was very responsive and did some changes to get it working just right. Now works just how it did with 'Route' but we get the protection money and have full control over the process! W00t for making some profits!

Wild Junkie Boutique

Easy install and amazing customer service! The process of switching from route was much easier than I expected. It is much pricier but am hoping that it pays off!

Wishes Craft Shop, LLC

So happy with this app and the team behind it! They are very responsive and helpful with any questions I've had. I needed a replacement for EnGarde when they shut down and after horrible experiences with Route, was not going to make that mistake again! 100% you need this app if you are going to collect insurance - other third party apps that collect the insurance themselves and supposedly handle it all directly still take far too much of your shop's time. At the end of the day, your customers are still going to come to you if there's a shipping issue, so may as well handle it on your own and collect the insurance!

Wine Chateau

The app is excellent and works like a charm and the team behind this amazing app is excellent as well. Very good communication throughout the installation process. You can't go wrong.

Previous 1