Custom Shipping Insurance

Custom Shipping Insurance | Reviews

by Lucent Innovation

Generate additional revenue with custom Insurance

Loud Smoke Supply

This app is easy to use, quick customer service, perfect for our needs. I would definitely recommend!

Bronx Homewares

This is an amazing app! We have used this app for couple months now, and it works very well. Online assistance is very helpful, they always reply me very quick. 100% recommended it!!

Victorious Automotive

The Fancy Rock

It was pretty easy to install for more than half of the steps. I had a little trouble towards the end, but I was able to get help right away and John Dee set everything up for me. He was even able to help with other questions I had that didn't involve setting it up. I'm really happy with their service

Crazoulis Glitter & Craft Supplies

I've been using this app for a few months now. It was very easy to install and understand and I would definitely recommend it. :) - Updated to add that the customer service is top notch. I had an issue with the new 2.0 theme and John fixed it right away. Seriously, this is one of the best apps I have found on Shopify.

Meghan Bo Designs

I just installed this app and it was pretty easy to do myself. I had some issues from my install and John Dee (via the app chat) was so so helpful and quick! He responded almost immediately and fixed the issue which was something I missed during install.

Kala Therapy

The app is amazing. Support even better. Very happy i decided to use this app! 10/10 recommend for anyone looking to add an insurance up sell.

House of Knives

Nitesh has gone above and beyond to help get this setup smoothly, he's extremely responsive and helpful. I'd recommend them in a heart beat, and the app works great!

Gotta jewelry

This is the first time I've found an insurance app on Shopify that doesn't break my theme.
The support is ultra responsive. I understand the renown of this app.
Thank you so much for your help. Thank you for helping me stand out from my competitors.

Addictalash

Wonderful customer service who help us to make sure that the app matches our expectations. It's easy to use and easy to integrate, this is a no brainer!

Previous 1 3 4