Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

AestheticNation

I installed the app and was looking for a good service as most of the customer support are quick on answering queries.

These guys take weeks to respond back to queries & don't even solve it as you desire for it. Not at all recommending this plugin to anyone. Poor customer support.

Advanced Fiberglass Concepts

Great app! Love how easy it is to use. I would highly recommend this app to all that need it for their websites.

Boutique Imperia

Très chouette application pour un prix modeste, le support est excellent !
Je recommande son utilisation.

Catholically

Useful to create an easy to read Sitemap. Also the app is helpful to learn how to submit to Google console if people is not familiar with it. Support is very proactive contacting people and trying to help. It improved the footer of my Religious store: Catholic Gifts from Rome https://Catholically.com

Kool-Kool

Shangri-La Fashion

Great app and great support!
Installs quickly and footer sitemap customized very nicely and attractive. Many thanks to Sitemappers team :)

BestEver4U

This app improves the search rankings of your store and products in Google and Bing. The support is timely and effective. The most important to our stores is to appear fast in Google. I recommend it.

Decal Obsession

I'm happy using this app. I have been looking for an app like this for our shop to help somewhat with the overall look of our site and glad we found this one. It was really easy to set up. Thank you for offering it.

Pay Social Media

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well on www.paysocialmedia.com. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

HOPE MADE IN THE WORLD

super easy to use, our sitemap has been done and looks great and has been submitted to google. this app made the process very simple. thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30