Sitemapper: #1 Popular Sitemap

Full-featured SEO sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Montableaudeco

Location France

TOP !! Good ;) sorry for my english ... Thanks for help fast.......... je recommande votre application

Robert Bowen Tees

Excellent Service, their engineers designed my sitemap and also gave me advice how to input it on Google.

Critical Pump

Asked support if I can make a sitemap with this app for my subdomain and nobody got back to me. Uninstalled.

PEETSI

Excellent application and top assistance! The application performs perfectly what it was installed for and assistance immediately solved our configuration difficulty. Very Good!!

ASaks

Best app ever for adding a sitemap to your store and for your feeds. VERY simple install and VERY easy to use. I have this app running on 4 different shopify sites we run because it is so easy to set up. You set it up and forget about it. It does any of the work for you and creates a sitemap that is actually usable.

G·LEM

WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A RESPONSE FROM THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR ONE WEEK.......very dissappointed

PictureKeeper.com

App support from the development team has been NON-EXISTENT. We've had issues for weeks now with product pages being crawled by Google that shouldn't be shown. Have followed instructions exactly as outlined and are still having issues. Reached out to support and they took 2 weeks just to answer. After repeated back-and-forth with support, we're still trying to get them access to our account to start troubleshooting. This shouldn't be so difficult? We're considering another solution at this point.

The Back Alley Army Store

Just don't bother. Installation instructions are useless,video doesn't work....and these guys are in tech? Typical tech heads expecting everybody to understand what the hell they're gabbering on about then huff when it's gotta be explained. There's FREE apps that do this better. Use an old computer if you try to install this app because you'll wanna put your fist through the screen

Silk kaftan

They do nothing site maps are free from shopify to every store. even they not reply for this query ..

Way Side Shop