Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
February 5, 2023

Awesome customer service with quick response after 1 hour. Overall experience is great! Will definitely refer to someone else

Embroidery Supply Shop
February 3, 2023

Initially it was difficult getting support but I did get a reply within 7 days. The support I got when replied to was very quick and the issue was resolved well and to a high standard so I am pleased. Its very quick to judge when we do not get instant responses to support these days but we also need to remember some business are small and doing their best to grow and help. Not everyone has massive support teams on hand and support can take more time than usual.

Overall the help was excellent and the communication once started was constant until the issue was resolved. The team did go above and beyond the help I needed too.

As an app Im very happy with it and very pleased I waited for the support as it is worth it.

The London Brow Company
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 11, 2023

Terrible customer support. I had issues with my sitemap so I sent several messages over a 3 day period. I sent these messages both by their app chat feature as well as to their support email address. I never received a reply from them. I had no choice but to remove their app. Very frustrating experience.

TurboBid
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 4, 2022

no response from customer service after several reminders. It's disappointing and I'm uninstalling the app

JEKIF
France
Time spent using app: 4 days
May 9, 2022

TOP !! Good ;) sorry for my english ... Thanks for help fast.......... je recommande votre application

Montableaudeco
France
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
April 20, 2022

Excellent Service, their engineers designed my sitemap and also gave me advice how to input it on Google.

Robert Bowen Tees
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 4, 2022

Asked support if I can make a sitemap with this app for my subdomain and nobody got back to me. Uninstalled.

Critical Pump
Estonia
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 4, 2021

Excellent application and top assistance! The application performs perfectly what it was installed for and assistance immediately solved our configuration difficulty. Very Good!!

PEETSI
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 24, 2021

Best app ever for adding a sitemap to your store and for your feeds. VERY simple install and VERY easy to use. I have this app running on 4 different shopify sites we run because it is so easy to set up. You set it up and forget about it. It does any of the work for you and creates a sitemap that is actually usable.

ASaks
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 15, 2021

WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A RESPONSE FROM THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR ONE WEEK.......very dissappointed

G·LEM