Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

HOPE MADE IN THE WORLD

super easy to use, our sitemap has been done and looks great and has been submitted to google. this app made the process very simple. thanks

That's Trend'e

Great and wonderful job done with setting up the sitemap for my store. Sitemap looks great as an added addition to my store. Awesome professionalism from this company. I recommend wholeheartedly if you want a sitemap to help with SEO and to help customers find what they are looking for with ease then this app is it. No need to look anywhere else.

CatsInHeart

Simply great and very helpful SEO and the service they give is simply excellent and worth!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhromatherapy.com

This is a must-have app for any Shopify store wishing to improve rank in Google. Having an accurate and valid sitemap is important for many reasons. The team at Sitemapper is AMAZING and their app is the best.

J.D. Gifts

This is extremely easy to use. Does what it says it does. I used the custom collaboration feature and it was seamless, and done fast!

Global Auto Tools

Great app and great support! Responded to my email immediately and completed the custom page for us right away. Highly recommend!

Pug You

Loved this app - I recommend it to anyone who want to boost their sales. Easy to install and to configure :) !

Fansee Australia

Their service is excellent. I requested for customisation, and they did it very fast. The application is working perfectly well for me.

Walden Home Decor

Customer Service is lacking. Two requests, no response. Shopify directed me here to provide feedback. Maybe they missed (2) requests, which one of them was from Shopify on my behalf. Overall, if I am paying someone for something, I expect better

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

I tried a few sitemap app, I recommend this app, it gives you more control over your sitemap design.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29