Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

I tried a few sitemap app, I recommend this app, it gives you more control over your sitemap design.

Bunnies By The Bay

Works great and saves a lot of time. Easy interface. Well-worth the money, making it a must-have for every Shopify site!

Nosh Detox

Really helpful to communicate and the support offered was great. Very easy to work with and install.

Epicwigs

Very helpful customer service, service minded and fairly quick (but more importantly accurate). On top of that, the price/cost is actually very manageable.

topic starter tees

I needed to have the app format updated, I sent an email to support and got a very quick response. I give them limited access to my account to make the updates, and I am very happy with the clean look of my sitemap.

episkaperuker

Very helpful customer service, fairly quick, but more importantly understanding and service minded. Looking forward to see the app in action.

Clothes-Together

This is a very nice app.. I love the clean look. Please add a search bar, for quicker search?

Online Shop UK Elivera since 1988

This program uses a link to yourself to find its goals, which will negatively impact your traffic. Avoid this program

Reid's Boutique

Thank you An Mai for the help everything looks good well done. I like everything about this app easy to install and easy to use

Holly Sallade Skin Care Cosmetics

An was very helpful in customizing the sitemap the way that we want: it was so easy! I recommend you take advantage of this app because having a sitemap is so important for your website. The support team is very active now and it did not take long for them to customize my sitemap! Many thanks to An for helping us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28