Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Rebel Raw

App was great and didn't have any issues up until a little over a week ago when our stores sitemap page just 404s. Submitted a ticket to the developer and after a couple of days got a response saying they are checking on the issue. In the mean time my stores sitemap has been down for over a week now with no estimated resolution.

Izivie

Nice app, very useful and good customer support. I recommend this app, since having a sitemap is essential

Embroidery Outpost

I have just been "wow"ed! By the time I finished answering the very simple questions on how I wanted my sitemap to look, my sitemap was already complete! Easy to follow instructions to add it to my footer. Less than 5 minutes and I was done! Outstanding job, guys!

LoveSpoon Candles

I received OUTSTANDING customer service. They An Mai, completely re-structured my sitemap for me! Looks so much more organized as well. I definitely recommend!

Love's Jewelers

A really good app. Support helped me with setting up my store. Service really excellent. Thanks. I recommend the app

ultra45

Added the app, but it did not seem to map my full products, when I notified support I did not get any answers. Seems to be limited to about 2000 products. Gave it a couple days and the problem was the same. Deleted the app. Probably works good for stores with fewer products.

WackyTrader.com

Good app so far. I'm not sure if this is a bug, but trial is not 7 days, as stated in the description. Looks like a 24 hour period, for what it's worth.

Welcome Organics

This app was very easy to install and use. I highly recommend using this app for your website. www.welcomeorganics.com.au

OFC Boutique

This app was easy to install and setup. The price is very reasonable. This app is a no brainer in my opinion.

AestheticNation

I installed the app and was looking for a good service as most of the customer support are quick on answering queries.

These guys take weeks to respond back to queries & don't even solve it as you desire for it. Not at all recommending this plugin to anyone. Poor customer support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31