4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing SEO and site navigation, making product discovery easier for customers. It's praised for its ease of installation, automatic syncing with site content, and free customization service to match store themes. The support team is noted for their prompt and helpful responses. Some merchants have reported improved Google rankings and resolved sitemap issues after using the app, making it a cost-effective solution for site visibility.

March 6, 2024

They helped me with my sitemap. It was great. They answered super quickly

Last Of Three
4 days using the app
March 17, 2024

Great app followed by excellent support from Thuong. Highly recommend this app service

Gymlifezone
2 days using the app
Edited February 9, 2018

Excellent! Free customization and friendly customer service too! I absolutely love this app! Simple to use, and you can even omit pages you don't want showing. Check out ours at https://www.dogcollarfancy.com/apps/sitemap

Dog Collar Fancy
Almost 7 years using the app
August 8, 2017

This is an amazing app! I was looking for a way to implement a sitemap on our website, and Sitemapper was perfect. Super-easy to use -- our sitemap was up and running within minutes. I wanted the sitemap to look like our theme, and the app's creator helped us out right away and made it look terrific. Thank you Thuong!

Dark Elf Dice
Over 6 years using the app
Edited August 15, 2017

Amazing app, so simple to use and customer support is amazing.

3 Leaf Tea
Edited October 6, 2017

Fantastic app with absolutely stellar customer service! I have been struggling with sitemap issues for a year. Sitemapper Pro experts worked with me to resolve my issues in less than an hour. They were knowlegeable, curtious and respectful of the fact that I was clueless about sitemaps. I would highly recommend this app! Update...they updated my sitemap to make it look more professional. Really, Really impressed!

Toryen
September 10, 2017

I already love it. I have been waiting for a sitemap app. This is a good one. The instructions were easy to follow!
Thank you for creating this app!

Lexi Butler Designs
September 30, 2017

The app is terrific and easy to use. In addition, the support was convenient, easy and knowledgeable. I look forward to continuing to use this app for my store.

Java Bean Plus
May 21, 2019

Site Maps are an important if not necessary asset to any website. Sitemapper is one of the must have apps in any store and we rely on it to do what needs to be done for a small monthly fee. Very simple to use and customer service is always available and fast. Highly recommend it.

NaturAmericas Market
Almost 6 years using the app
February 15, 2018

I’m very happy with this app. It’s a big help to customers trying to find my site and to google. I highly recommend.

Cosmic Crystal Visions